Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

JuggerNaught said:
about as aggressive as your average schoolyard bully. talking a lot of shit when they know that there is no chance of them having to see the person face to face or pose no threat.

ethugz4lyfe
...says the ignorant racist who makes judgments on shit he knows nothing about (eg gigafool and his gf)

JuggerNaught said:
about as aggressive as your average schoolyard bully. talking a lot of shit when they know that there is no chance of them having to see the person face to face or pose no threat.

ethugz4lyfe

this posts analogy confuses me.

are you saying
A) we are like bullies and bullies will never do anything.
or
B)we are like bullies, even though we will not do anything.

?

nullper said:
this posts analogy confuses me.

are you saying
A) we are like bullies and bullies will never do anything.
or
B)we are like bullies, even though we will not do anything.

?

i think he's saying you're acting like bullies because there is no one there to kick your ass for being a dick. ;)

-Dark-Angel- said:
hell my point is.. most of you are probably pretty cool in real life but fuck.. you're all so goddamn mean on TW.

The thing is though, I actually see a logic to Aestis starting these threads... and (while I would never want to put words into his mouth), I don't think it is about 'being mean'.

Quick background... TW was begat from the community around the game Tribes. Later, Tribes 2 brought in more people (which would be the timing origin of "stfu member" for those that are curious).

Now, TW's forums haven't been about Tribes for some time now... but TW is still, at its core, a community based around a common interest.

Gofishgrrl, from my understanding, had no connection to either game, and thus, her 'connection' to the community around it is tough to comprehend.

And this is where the logic comes in... if the only reason she frequents TW is to attention whore, or whatever... well, there is a positive and a negative side to attention.

She must already know what the positive is... or I can only assume she wouldn't come back.
So Aestis' posts provide the negative, effectively providing balance.

That's my theory anyways.

Or... he just may not like her very much.

Could go either way really.

HelenKeller said:
mav

guess which pic isn't ps'd?

whats bam bam bigalo doing without his flame ridden leotard??

Pubknight said:
The thing is though, I actually see a logic to Aestis starting these threads... and (while I would never want to put words into his mouth), I don't think it is about 'being mean'.

Quick background... TW was begat from the community around the game Tribes. Later, Tribes 2 brought in more people (which would be the timing origin of "stfu member" for those that are curious).

Now, TW's forums haven't been about Tribes for some time now... but TW is still, at its core, a community based around a common interest.

Gofishgrrl, from my understanding, had no connection to either game, and thus, her 'connection' to the community around it is tough to comprehend.

And this is where the logic comes in... if the only reason she frequents TW is to attention whore, or whatever... well, there is a positive and a negative side to attention.

She must already know what the positive is... or I can only assume she wouldn't come back.

I thought she was in estrogen for t2

wow I'm not reading all this shit, how the fuck did this get to 23 pages? someone care to give me the summary? I stopped caring about blowfishgrrl and her rambling somewhere around page 12

i know what your point is.. but Tribes is dead.. like it or not.. that common interest is dead. The only common interest we have no is that we play games online. or that we used to.

I could care less who posts on TW. The problem is going about it in a way like this. And the point im trying to express, doesnt just pertain to this thread. Its only an example.

People on TW hide behind thier computer screens talking shit when there's no way in hell they would say any of this shit in real life. Its just like people driving. Most people would be nice to a perfect stranger but when driving its easy to be an asshole to them.

Not being face to face with someone is no right to be a dick. Just because you're not next to them when you're talking to them doesnt give anyone the right to be cruel. Common courtesy is non existant here and that is the one and only thing i dislike about TW.

Pubknight said:

She is k3vorkian's sister IIRC, and thus that establishes her link to Tribalwar and Tribes in general. Whether her learning of us from her brother is any different from her merely learning about us from Google is another issue.

-Dark-Angel- said:
i know what your point is.. but Tribes is dead.. like it or not.. that common interest is dead. The only common interest we have no is that we play games online. or that we used to.

I could care less who posts on TW. The problem is going about it in a way like this. And the point im trying to express, doesnt just pertain to this thread. Its only an example.

People on TW hide behind thier computer screens talking shit when there's no way in hell they would say any of this shit in real life. Its just like people driving. Most people would be nice to a perfect stranger but when driving its easy to be an asshole to them.

Not being face to face with someone is no right to be a dick. Just because you're not next to them when you're talking to them doesnt give anyone the right to be cruel. Common courtesy is non existant here and that is the one and only thing i dislike about TW.

<b>whao</b> Does TW give out TW's version of the noble peace prize?

-Dark-Angel- said:

This post is ironic because of your brother's thread about Dru. But I know that was a joke, so mabye not.

I read this tread, some of it made me laugh, some of it did not.

I don't post my picture, I am fugly.

:D

:bouncy:

HelenKeller said:
http://www.venom.net/mav.jpg

guess which pic isn't ps'd?

dude your original pic doesnt even need photoshoping :rofl:

seriously that pic made my fucking YEAR. mr perfect himself, at least in the manner he acts, is human. he's got FLAWS like the rest of us.

the sad fact is, im not ashamed to admit im fat, or unpleasant looking. you on the other hand, recoil behind your internet persona and claim to be something else IRL when we all know you arent.

ill even go as far to admit some of my morals and ideas on life are very far fetched and some not normal for a sane person. HOWEVER, the fact that you are human, very AVERAGE looking, etc and yet feel the need to harp on others online behind a computer screen simply so you can feel better about yourself (lets not kid ourselves here you arent very good looking), is a tad fucked up

it was a joke.. we're both pretty nice IRL. I will go out of my way to be nice to a stranger who gives me no real reason not to be. Its how we were raised. Be nice and if they arent.. then be a dick.. you guys are the other way around. :hrm:

has someone been giving mav truckloads of fortune cookies w/ fortunes saying "hk is superhuman" in them?

and jug, i haven't picked on a single LITTLE girl in this thread.

Back