Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal by Aestis - Page 19 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal
Page 19 of 65
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
361 - 01-12-2004, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
and your point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
:ROFL: THATS YOU???


you need to keep the dumb redneck comments to a minum deliverance boy...looking straight out of kentucky.

jesus, you're too ****ing stupid to remember what you said minutes ago
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Nicodemus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
362 - 01-12-2004, 18:28
Jug you're a complete idiot. He looks NOTHING like a redneck. Good lord man. I knew you were ignorant, but yeesh, you just have no idea when to stop lookin like a fool.
 
Nicodemus is offline
 
gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
363 - 01-12-2004, 18:28
cyanide - My mom is notorious for being absolutely insane. Yes, she insults me. No, she isn't PHYSICALLY abusive. Regardless, anyone who's met her knows she's absolutely nuts. I'm learning to tune her out completely instead of just halfway.
 
gofishgrrl. is offline
 
Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
364 - 01-12-2004, 18:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
:ROFL: THATS YOU???


you need to keep the dumb redneck comments to a minum deliverance boy...looking straight out of kentucky.

i bet you drive a pickup dont you
I dont see why that pic deserves a ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGHING comment.

i mean, most of you on this forum are ugly. Which makes this thread perplexing to me.
 
Nomad is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
365 - 01-12-2004, 18:30
jug doesn't think he's a redneck because he has a cordless phone so he can talk while on the ****ter...

 
HelenKeller is offline
 
[SES]BaNsHee
VeteranXV
Old
366 - 01-12-2004, 18:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
theres cake?

that made me laugh
 
[SES]BaNsHee is offline
 
Aestis
VeteranXV
Old
367 - 01-12-2004, 18:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
cyanide - My mom is notorious for being absolutely insane. Yes, she insults me. No, she isn't PHYSICALLY abusive. Regardless, anyone who's met her knows she's absolutely nuts. I'm learning to tune her out completely instead of just halfway.
Uh, sounds like your mom is right. Maybe you should listen to her
 
Aestis is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
368 - 01-12-2004, 18:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
jesus, you're too ****ing stupid to remember what you said minutes ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
:ROFL: THATS YOU???


you need to keep the dumb redneck comments to a minum deliverance boy...looking straight out of kentucky.
that whole reading thing is pretty rough for you isnt it Jed?
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Uncle Silas
VeteranX
Old
369 - 01-12-2004, 18:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
cyanide - My mom is notorious for being absolutely insane. Yes, she insults me. No, she isn't PHYSICALLY abusive. Regardless, anyone who's met her knows she's absolutely nuts. I'm learning to tune her out completely instead of just halfway.
I'm telling you, you're just digging your hole deeper. Get out while you can because unlike the way most people are treated on TW, an abuse which eventually ends, they won't stop. They didn't stop with Critter, she eventually left, and they won't stop on you no matter how well or poorly you defend yourself from their random insults.

Whatever, that's my advice. I'm done with this thread.
 
Uncle Silas is offline
 
jerry
VeteranXV
Old
370 - 01-12-2004, 18:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
cyanide - My mom is notorious for being absolutely insane. Yes, she insults me. No, she isn't PHYSICALLY abusive. Regardless, anyone who's met her knows she's absolutely nuts. I'm learning to tune her out completely instead of just halfway.
i never said she physically abused you

you claimed her comments were "emotional abuse"

they arent, its mother ****in motivation

lose some weight fatty
the only thing going in your mouth from now on should be accutane

jesus christ
 
jerry is offline
 
[SES]BaNsHee
VeteranXV
Old
371 - 01-12-2004, 18:33
I have nothing against her being fat, ugly, dumb, or whatever else you all say she is, but when she wants to be a Canadian...I say we let jugg burn her on the cross.
 
[SES]BaNsHee is offline
 
-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
372 - 01-12-2004, 18:34
Uncle Silas has a point.. for some reason TW hates women.. guess they're a bunch of fags..

Aestis hates women cuz his dick is too small to get any *****.
 
-Dark-Angel- is offline
 
gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
373 - 01-12-2004, 18:34
I think most people here care way too much about what people think. If they're still talking about me a few months or a year or a few years from now, then they're pathetic. That's all there is to it.
 
gofishgrrl. is offline
 
Dr.Chen
VeteranX
Old
374 - 01-12-2004, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
i've posted many before, but watever...here's the only one i have online while having teh lovely flu.



commence fapping :p
look it's smeagol w/ a baseball cap!
 
Dr.Chen is offline
 
Aestis
VeteranXV
Old
375 - 01-12-2004, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Silas
I'm telling you, you're just digging your hole deeper. Get out while you can because unlike the way most people are treated on TW, an abuse which eventually ends, they won't stop. They didn't stop with Critter, she eventually left, and they won't stop on you no matter how well or poorly you defend yourself from their random insults.

Whatever, that's my advice. I'm done with this thread.
No critter got BANNED

It was vote to ban either her or juggernaught, and she narrowly won
 
Aestis is offline
 
inf
VeteranX
Old
376 - 01-12-2004, 18:35
i live in kentucky

and i take offense
 
inf is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
377 - 01-12-2004, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
jug doesn't think he's a redneck because he has a cordless phone so he can talk while on the ****ter...


yeah..hk doesnt think he looks like a redneck either..lol...apparently cali has a whole 'bubba chic' fashion revolution happening
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
378 - 01-12-2004, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
I think most people here care way too much about what people think. If they're still talking about me a few months or a year or a few years from now, then they're pathetic. That's all there is to it.
so long as you post here, there will be threads like these.
 
-Dark-Angel- is offline
 
clu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
379 - 01-12-2004, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
???

Clu, IT'S TRIBALWAR. No, I'm not thin, but it's not like I'm in a ****ing wheelchair. I eat right because that's how I was raised, and I get plenty of movement each day. I'm fine, believe me.

i only posted that cuz i get sick of seeing these threads. you're not fine but there's a chance you could be.
 
clu is offline
 
Aestis
VeteranXV
Old
380 - 01-12-2004, 18:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dark-Angel-
Uncle Silas has a point.. for some reason TW hates women.. guess they're a bunch of fags..

Aestis hates women cuz his dick is too small to get any *****.
TW hates ugly women who never played tribes who come here for self-esteem boosts

Notice no one ever flames putrid of jasmine or pixiedee, all of which are women
 
Aestis is offline
 
Page 19 of 65


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11.