Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

oh im not really concerned with the jokes

this is the center of mean spirits of the internet

its the constant obsession thats the odd thing

be mean to the ones you like?

isn't that like the grade school thing to do?

(aestis is clearly head over heels)

i remember every1 saying how hot goffish girl was when she posted her webcam pictures

lizshortmatttall.jpg

haha

Last edited:
Blumie said:
Maknig fun of extremely fat and ugly people actually DOES get old after awhile Aestis. Move on to someone else... and then it will get more amusing.

We all know gofishgrrl is a fat disgusting whore. There's no reason to continue to beat that dead horse... or whale.

Wow, Aestis, you kind of scare me. You seem to show up wherever I am. Stalker, eh?

Oh no, you found my directory with a super bad picture of me. Would I upload the picture if I cared in the slightest bit about what other people thought of me? No, I'd hope not. Luckily for me, in my opinion, Tribalwar is the lowest of low as far as morale and people in general goes. Most of you are shallow assholes that should take a nice look in the mirror yourselves without even starting to call me ugly or fat or whatever else you can come up with. What a person looks like makes up about 1% of who they actually are. The rest goes beyond that - and if I use personality for a judge, a lot of you are fucking horridly ugly. That's my comfort. I have a boyfriend (cue "WOW I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM" comments), a group of really awesome friends that love me, and a good future because I don't sit here stalking other people because I'm so insecure about myself that I feel like it'll make other people think I'm cool. No, I'm too busy for that shit. I just thought I'd leave a message so most of you can re-evaluate just how pathetic you are.

For those of you who are on my "side" or whatever - thanks, I appreciate the support, it's nice to know some people were raised to have respect for others.

Id be surprised if there was a GOOD picture of you, that isn't a shitty 100x100 webcam pic of you from above (so as to hide your massive chins)

Nope, I am not photogenic, and have been told by many a person that I don't look like my pictures. :shrug: Go figure, shit happens.

[OO]Machine - No, why would I be "mowing down sides of beef and small children?" I have school, work, and a life to attend to...just like most of you should as well. Anyway, your insecurity screams through your text because you stalk me almost as badly as Aestis does. It's sad, it's pathetic, but I don't make threads about it because...um...do I really need to go on?

Vampire - The inevitable question. I feel that if my fans can make a 7 page thread about me, I might as well drop in, since I don't waste my time reading Tribalwar at any other time of the day. I'm far ahead of my schoolwork, so I have a few extra moments to get a little...boost to my self-esteem.

Back