Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

should average the age of those who still think this bullshit is funny, vs people who are tired of the same old jokes, and see what comes out.

e-balls ++

Real-balls - -

I don't normallly care for threads like this, but the shear amount of h8 involved has drawn me here like a moth to a flame. Jesus you guys are evil. <3

you're all on aestis's bandwagon because you don't want him on your case next. We need a TW psychologist to find out what kind of abuse this kid went through.

Aestis said:
Look at her first failed attempt

lizshortmatttall.jpg

oh my god

that is fucking gross

dude man i was gonna go cook up some spam sandwiches but after seeing that fucking pockmarked quadruple chin turkey neck bulldog cheeked zipplerlipped face i am not fucking hungry

thank you stu

Why would I care if Aestis flamed me? I haven't posted my pic before, he knows nothing about me, and I couldn't care if he did. Anyone truly insulted by what he says needs to somehow get more secure. The point is that I think what he says is funny and how others (aka people disgusted with him) react. Likewise with Chen, he's hilarious (I thought most ppl hated Chen? Why aren't I on his bandwagon of hate?)

This ain't a perfect world, everyone has a different sense of humour.

Glare said:
who else could it be

the crater face one is her too? Or just a semi look a-like? You know what'd be funny, is if Kevorkian or whatever came in and saw this thread. Then... shoutcasted about it.

Shoutcast flame threads would rock..

Field CNN Reporter said:
We are currently standing live in the room of which was recently occupied by what is called a human whale. She attempted to hang herself, but in the proccess she fell though five floors and died in a big mess of fat and blood.

Hold on.... This just in, detects have found information on a gaming forum that has contributed to this suicide, by mentally damaging the whale, a guy named Colosus on the board was question and has now sent to pound me in the ass prision for 5 years and charged $10,000, there wasnt any reason as of yet, but we think it's because he allowed hot linking of this whale.

Maknig fun of extremely fat and ugly people actually DOES get old after awhile Aestis. Move on to someone else... and then it will get more amusing.

We all know gofishgrrl is a fat disgusting whore. There's no reason to continue to beat that dead horse... or whale.

Last edited:
You forgot in the news story: Colosus's lawyer, Ephram 'Fraggle' __________ another large individual has already posted bail off what he says were 'paypal'd' to him.

I can't stop laughing at this thread, and I sort of feel bad laughing.

Aestis does seem a bit obsessed with GFG though. And I mean, he's not really in the place to make fun of anyone's looks.

Back