Old
41 - 01-12-2004, 04:27
reserved

Sponsored Links
KellyMonaco
Forum Sentinel++
Old
42 - 01-12-2004, 04:27
I never thought I'd see the day when anyone would make it to my ignore list. But your useless bull**** goes so far beyond the tired drivel its amazing. TW has its ups and it downs, and the usual crap here is to be expected. But you take it so far beyond; your never-ending unbridled hatred is so sickening it drags this place to a low I never thought it could attain.

Congrats you ****ing douche bag...

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 01-12-2004, 04:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by T w i z t i D
let the obsession die man

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 01-12-2004, 04:27
, not h8

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 01-12-2004, 04:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
It was stolen by the Cardassians
OK. I managed a chuckle from that.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 01-12-2004, 04:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMonaco
I never thought I'd see the day when anyone would make it to my ignore list. But your useless bull**** goes so far beyond the tired drivel its amazing. TW has its ups and it downs, and the usual crap here is to be expected. But you take it so far beyond; your never-ending unbridled hatred is so sickening it drags this place to a low I never thought it could attain.

Congrats you ****ing douche bag...
Wow, it only took page 3 before some ****** came here and used the word "drivel." Normally it takes you guys more pages to stop beating off thinking about a threesome with Mr. Potter and his pet walrus

ZProtoss
10,000++
Old
47 - 01-12-2004, 04:31
Jesus christ, if I looked like harry potter I sure as **** wouldn't be dressing myself in baggy red sweaters. That just amplifies the effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
The female elephant seal lures in Mr. Harry Potter by blanketing him in her blubber, protecting him from Voldemort:

Razer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
48 - 01-12-2004, 04:31
OMG I AM SO HTO LET ME MKAE FUN OF TEH GRRL TO LOK KEWL

I'm waiting for one of you rocket scientists to say something about her cooties.

ZProtoss
10,000++
Old
49 - 01-12-2004, 04:32
The E-Knights are out in full force in this thread it seems. However aren't knights supposed to slay huge dragons instead of protecting them?

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 01-12-2004, 04:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZProtoss
The E-Knights are out in full force in this thread it seems. However aren't knights supposed to slay huge dragons instead of protecting them?
They're starting out to pull out the big guns now... the ignore button! Oh my!

KellyMonaco
Forum Sentinel++
Old
51 - 01-12-2004, 04:36
I've never met gfg, so I'm certainly no knight...

I'm just fed up of the guy. Can you honestly say he contributes anything but a continuing tirade of hate? He couldn't say anything pleasant if he tried, and I have little patience for people like that.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 01-12-2004, 04:37
Quote:

SMURFHATER
stole your tv4
Old
53 - 01-12-2004, 04:38
I don't have anybody on ignore. If I see a thread made by somebody I don't like I choose not to open the thread.

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 01-12-2004, 04:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMURFHATER
I don't have anybody on ignore. If I see a thread made by somebody I don't like I choose not to open the thread.
I usually open it anyway.

Razer
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
55 - 01-12-2004, 04:41
Quote:

Hummmmm. Everyone can make fun of gofishgrrl all they want, and they're not pathetic woman haters, insecure children, or mindless bandwagon jumpers. However, when someone makes fun of the losers making fun gofishgrrl, they're an E-knight who wants an E-girl? Yeah, that's logical.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 01-12-2004, 04:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer
Hummmmm. Everyone can make fun of gofishgrrl all they want, and they're not pathetic woman haters, insecure children, or mindless bandwagon jumpers. However, when someone makes fun of the losers making fun gofishgrrl, they're an E-knight who wants an E-girl? Yeah, that's logical.

Diablo Escobar
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 01-12-2004, 04:44
aes, i don't give a **** who you pick on, and you're usually pretty funny

take on fat men, women, cows, etc..., but jesus this is like thread #8 on gfg, and if you didn't start that many, i'm sure you've turned that many into this ****

i'm not one to ***** about forum quality, but it stopped being funny a long time ago

Stig
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 01-12-2004, 04:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Chen
Data, u must like fat chix or you're the e-whiteknight in shining armor... go eat a klingon or nibble on spock's ear you ******.
that's retarded logic coming from someone who's posted some interesting **** in the past.

I'd love to release Aestis on a few girls I've known in my time. Guess I'm feeling sorry for gfg more than I'm laughing which means:

Aestis is slacking

or

I'm not a complete bastard yet

krillin
Banned
Old
59 - 01-12-2004, 04:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Chen
Data, u must like fat chix or you're the e-whiteknight in shining armor... go eat a klingon or nibble on spock's ear you ******.

Bucko
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
60 - 01-12-2004, 05:42
Chen looks like a goomba.

Page 3 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit