T1 Preview : Check it out

cyclonite said:
Only v0rt could screw up someone elses config >_<

Remember when you kept nagging me for a pre-release of cyczii, I fixed you good asshatt.
For starts, you script and you know it was the fonts that made the icons go out of line. I got my pre-release of cyczii...

renon, what pallettes weren't working?

ive got my config setup, almost exactly like i want (based off yous).

i just want to have the blue huds (server msg, tab, etc) always there. some maps they work some they dont. what pal is messing those up? might be able to fix it

*bump* how's the palette work coming Renon?

i could help fix it if I knew which files were which for the huds and stuff. Been attempting to fix the energy/health pal issue but I can't quite figure out which HH_ bmp is health and which is energy ;\

other than that i've got your config all setup the way I want, edited down, trimmed as much as I can without cutting into vital stuff (some stuff I left cause Im unsure if its a running script or not).

other than the tweaks I've done, very nice config.

Mav said:
*bump* how's the palette work coming Renon?

i could help fix it if I knew which files were which for the huds and stuff. Been attempting to fix the energy/health pal issue but I can't quite figure out which HH_ bmp is health and which is energy ;\

other than that i've got your config all setup the way I want, edited down, trimmed as much as I can without cutting into vital stuff (some stuff I left cause Im unsure if its a running script or not).

other than the tweaks I've done, very nice config.
No HH_*.bmp for the middle of the health/energy bars.. they are created via taking the ends and then replicating them left to right if I remember correctly.. the color can only be changed in hex editing the palette files...

Invictus- said:
Is it be possible to keep the same shape / size of the health bar but go back to green - yellow - red?

The colors are changed by palette changes. Many other colors (Namely all HUD borders) will change if the health bar is changed back to default.

Back