scratches on my monitor is pissing me off now

I thought it was a joke at the start, as I got into a few more posts I found out it was better than a joke. :rofl:

At least it wasn't somebody elses monitor that you did this to.

I think everyone in this thead is an idiot.

You CAN buff glass like was said before, but i don't think you can just do this without any knowledge.

The poster is an idiot for trying 300, the member is not the 'owner of a vet3' he tried to offer real help.

This thread really just isn't that good.

Whoop said:
The poster is an idiot for trying 300, the member is not the 'owner of a vet3' he tried to offer real help.

No, he did not offer real help. I know Trop IRL and he was joking the whole time.

ReCurve said:
finalheaven don't sweat it man we all make mistakes.
You don't need some speakers do you? I was invoiced 2, but the warehouse gave me four. I don't need them, but I don't want to give them to my boss, I'd rather a guy like you thats having a bad day get them. They retail for 2 grand I'll give you the set for 300 bucks. PM me if your interested.

Do you drive a white truck? Do you have an australian accent? I swear a few months ago someone gave me that exact same line, word for fucking word in the parking lot of my appt. building.

I've been told common sense isn't too common. I didn't quite believe it though, I thought that everyone had atleast a shred of it. Red flags should have been raised somewhere between the sandpaper and your monitor. It should have clicked that this wasn't such a great idea.

I'm sorry it had to come to this for you. If I would have known you were going to sand down your monitor, I wouldn't have posted it. I guess this taught me to put warnings on even the most obvious of things.

ReCurve said:
finalheaven don't sweat it man we all make mistakes.
You don't need some speakers do you? I was invoiced 2, but the warehouse gave me four. I don't need them, but I don't want to give them to my boss, I'd rather a guy like you thats having a bad day get them. They retail for 2 grand I'll give you the set for 300 bucks. PM me if your interested.

omfg my friend just did this in a mall.. got speakers worth 2 grand for 600 cdn
heh.

StreakinMe said:
Do you drive a white truck? Do you have an australian accent? I swear a few months ago someone gave me that exact same line, word for fucking word in the parking lot of my appt. building.

i was at work going to my car and a white van pulled up and asked me if i wanted to buy some speakers, except it was a chick instead of an australian guy

Trop said:
I've been told common sense isn't too common. I didn't quite believe it though, I thought that everyone had atleast a shred of it. Red flags should have been raised somewhere between the sandpaper and your monitor. It should have clicked that this wasn't such a great idea.

I'm sorry it had to come to this for you. If I would have known you were going to sand down your monitor, I wouldn't have posted it. I guess this taught me to put warnings on even the most obvious of things.

Contrary to what you posted though, a lot of people have told me that sand paper actually works. Using a much higher grit number however. As for calling me an idiot, thanks. Common sense also extends into many areas in which about sand paper i guess i didn't have much of it. And also the damage is barely recognizable, but i am picky.

Dude, next time use google first, then you know what questions to listen for and the ones you shouldnt.

I wouldnt try ANY sorts of sand paper on my monitor, if it was my monitor. i'd probably get expert advice first though google, THEN tw... The only thing you cant fix is the purple coating.

StreakinMe said:

That was me, Mate.

Back