LGBR Did get beat up, lol

If Sarca wanted to hurt this kid he would have been in intensive care. Sounds to me like he 1) deserved it 2) learned a real valuable lesson about running with the mouth and 3) likely will be accountable for himself in the future.

Yoderfunk said:
Mebbe you could just ignore someone who was talkin shit? hrm? A fuckin 15 year old? Who gives a fuck what a 15 year old says?
I GUESS THATS JUST CRAZY TALK

So, at age 15, you get to say anything you want to someone aged 18 years or older without facing any kind of consequences, right?

My bet, is that if Sarcastick had gone to Cheater, Cheater would've thrown the guy out if her persisted. Had Sarc done that, you'd be sitting here calling him a pussy for that.

For some reason, you seem to think childhood is some magical age where invincibility is granted to you solely on the fact youre immature.

A) This thread is overflowing with a scent of the standard TW BULLSHIT so I'm gonna say there's a 80% chance it's a joke.

B) If it did happen, whee.

C) If you talk shit on the interweb, you look like an ass hat. It's not impressive and typically you can't back it up. Real Life does matter, and if you aren't built like a brick wall, don't act like a dick because someday someone is going to call your bluff.

P.S. No Pics? I want the last 1 1/2 hours of my life back, this thread gets 3/10.

:wave: Cheater

I was suspecting that it may entirely be bullshit - because we did the same thing about Panama Jack at the Tribes Council.

ThrillKillKulT said:
lol, not much chance of me going to one of those tardfests. besides, when fantasizing about me, think bigfoot, not the truck either.

bigfoot.jpg

:rofl: nice!

Back