Page 1 of 42
Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-19-2003, 02:28
Ok...

So here's the deal.

I saw the F4$ stuff starting and pretty much ingored it since it was all innocent forum invasion stuff and I just prepared myself for the retaliation against this site. I then had to leave and went over to a friend's house for the evening as I do every tuesday (as some of you know).

I get a call from my sister saying "Some Jeremy guy left you a message about your site attacking his" and I got his number. However, my friend does not have long distance on his phone and I didn't want to waste his cell phone minutes for something as ridiculous as a forum invasion. So I sent Jeremy an e-mail to both addresses that I had available (the one that he used to sign up on this site and the aol one listed on his whois). The aol one came back as invalid address, so I waited for a response.

Then I saw nspectre's thread about the goatse thing. I laughed because I honestly thought it was rather humorous. Jeremy didn't (which is understandable, even if he did overreact a bit). Soon after, I got a call from my sister again saying that Jeremy is constantly calling and threatening my family and that my brother-in-law is getting pissed.

I tried again to contact Jeremy by posting on his forums to which he replied that he would not back down. I tried to comply with his request of deleting the post with pictures of his house (as is understandable). He still did not stop calling. So I closed the boards down and started my drive home so that if he called again I would be here to answer it. By the time I got home, my brother-in-law had already called the police and Jeremy had stopped calling.

So I tried to calm my family down so that I didn't get kicked out of the house due to something as ridiculous as a forum invasion. Time went by and the police didn't arrive. I listened to all of Jeremy's messages (7 in all) that he left on the answering machine. His first call was relatively cordial and had I received it, this problem would have been taken care of immediately. However, after nspectre went by his house, he escalated into a rage of emotion.

By 1:30am, the police had not arrived, so I went to bed. Today I began creating MP3 copies of the phone messages so that I could have evidence beyond the answering machine. I also did some research into putting my information beyond a domain proxy organization (too little too late). The police finally came by at 8:30pm this evening. I filed a report with all of Jeremy's information and they requested I drop off a CD of the phone messages for physical evidence tomorrow.

They also informed me that if Jeremy calls again, they will have a chat with him and if the threats continue or any evidence of actual violence happen, the LAPD will be brought in to take care of the situation. So I am uploading the MP3 version of messages 2-7 (some are hangups, but they are him). None of these have any of his personal information.

I stand by my request of not posting any personal information of anyone on this site. It brings about too much trouble. Keep the stuff online where it can be dealt with much easier.

I only posted this summary so that everyone can know what happened on my end. Please do not retaliate or provoke him in anyway. I would like this to end peacefully and quietly. nspectre was wrong to go to Jeremy's house, even though it was a peaceful act and had no threat to his physical being. And Jeremy was extremely wrong to make threats to me and my family.

I closed the site down and said F4$ won in order to stop the calls. When a child cries, you give it what it wants to stop the screaming. Thank you all for your support, especially those that have offered legal services to take care of this problem.

You can find the mp3 at http://staff.tribalwar.com/colosus/call2-7.mp3 Forgive me for the quality, it was a crude method of recording. Please do not link this from outside TW as the file size is relatively large and I don't want to waste bandwidth on something this stupid.

Sponsored Links
Moker
The Poker++
Old
2 - 06-19-2003, 02:28
ahem

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
3 - 06-19-2003, 02:28
holy ****

SMURFHATER
stole your tv4
Old
4 - 06-19-2003, 02:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moker
ahem

SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
5 - 06-19-2003, 02:29
Omghi2u

PorterFlounder
VeteranX
Old
6 - 06-19-2003, 02:29
this guy sucks at insults..

Last edited by PorterFlounder; 06-19-2003 at 02:36..
Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 06-19-2003, 02:29
First time Ive said first page.

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
8 - 06-19-2003, 02:31
downloading

Sift
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 06-19-2003, 02:31
hrmmm

Slash
VeteranX
Old
10 - 06-19-2003, 02:31
9'rd

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
11 - 06-19-2003, 02:31
that is the longest post i've ever read on TW

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 06-19-2003, 02:31
1st page

Theta
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
13 - 06-19-2003, 02:32
what a ******

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 06-19-2003, 02:32
1st page

Sir_Homer
VeteranX
Old
15 - 06-19-2003, 02:32
Nice to finally see exactly what happend. I thought you had pulled the site because you were afraid. But the reason you pulled it was very valid.

TW has got a pretty good admin for itself

Ciceron
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 06-19-2003, 02:32
1st page.

Sorry guy. Jeremy is still a fagit.

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
17 - 06-19-2003, 02:33