Page 5 of 27
Acerbity
VeteranX
Old
81 - 01-26-2001, 00:33
[23:30] [sKILLz|andrew] Aestis vs Everyone Not As Smart As Aestis
[23:30] [sKILLz|andrew] and in the final ring:
[23:30] [sKILLz|andrew] Strega vs Pretty Much All Of The Tribes Community
[23:31] [ReZ|Acerbity] can you fit that many people in the Aestis ring?
[23:31] [sKILLz|andrew] 2?

flat out ownage

Sponsored Links
T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 01-26-2001, 00:36
HEY< YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCC YOU, I DON'T GIVE A FUCC WHAT YOU THINK. I'M FUCCING SICC OF IT, AND I DO NOT FUCCING GIVE A FLYING FUCC WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME, BECCAUSE I DON'T CARE. FUCC YOU, TRICC AZZ *****EZ, I DON'T FUCCING GIVE A ****. AS YOU CCAN SEE BY MY POST, I CCLEARLY DO NOT FUCCING CCARE WHAT THE FUCC YOU THINCC ABOUT ME. FUCCING PUSSIES. FUCC YOU, I DON'T CARE.

blah blah blah... plz cry me a ****ing river, Strega

n3gative
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
83 - 01-26-2001, 00:38
Clam even if i$ challenges Tsunami and T wins...Strega whines and gets the cheap win anyways. ^^

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 01-26-2001, 00:39
two more ****ing forfeit losses.

no thanks.

Nidar
Unregistered
Old
85 - 01-26-2001, 00:42
darkhalo is black, he's our enforcer

don't **** with us

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 01-26-2001, 00:45
SlotR is my real life friend. Before you judge him, mabye you should know him. And if you new him, you woudlnt judge him in such harsh ways. He means everything he said. He didnt lie about anything. Sure, your in NewYork, and he isnt gonna come 2 your house......DUH. But trust me, he's keeping a list. Sure he flipped out, and freaked on Fraggel. Who wouldnt after what they did. I cant even start 2 explain how Tsunami acted. Ive never seen a OGL team act so "young" and immatcure in my 2 years of OGL play. And then, once they new they had 0 chance in winning the game, they took it upon them selves 2 vote a map change, it passed.

herbtown, quit before the game started, cause he was imbarrased, who wouldnt be? Fraggle is no leader. He is a kid, that has real issues, beyond this game. Mabye 1 day he will grow up, mabye 1 day he wont. The only atttention Fraggel can get , is on the net. Highschool im sure he was 1 of those kids, they make those "Bullying is wrong" commericals about. So he comes on the net, were he can reverse the role, and be the "bulley".

Plain and short- Tsunami wasnt happy that I said TSN was casting the game. He found out Warwitch was going 2 do it, and said "What you take me for a ****ing moron" Making assumptions that we will "cheat", relay infomation from shoutcast 2 our RW? SO TSN had 2 get Pubnight to cast the game. And if you listened 2 pub, you know the rest.

Tsunami a suggestion, why dont you spend less time flaming/insulting/hacking/forum posting and spend more time practicing, cause you need it. Your a embarrasment 2 the game in the actions you display, in and out of it. But then again, you dont care, and dont take it serious....well than wtf you doing on the OGL? Isnt this the "serious" ladder?

And your OBSf demo=weak

Flame on, cause I know its coming. But remember why you are flaming (cause you lost)

Guymelef
VeteranX
Old
87 - 01-26-2001, 00:45
"Lets take a look Refried...

Tsunami:
Refried, Gon, Cyanide, Fraggle, Koy, Guymelef, Killarmy, etc... "

Yes, but we go out and start trouble and try to get people angry. You have far more talent at it then i do. If i was as egotistical and moronic as you maybe i too could make people angry without trying and prove myself a hypocrite at every possible moment.

Also, what is nutz so pissed about. They won by a combined score of 12 - 0. Usually the teams who get blown out are pissed off. It seems to me that for slotr to be pissed he has some serious problems with anger and control. He came out of the match pissed off when at that point fraggle had said nothing personal to him. If lots of global spamming, a map change, and raping a team 12 - 0 is what makes him angry he should seek help.

The bottom line is as trance said, we have fun. Im sure some of you have forgotten that in your epic quest to rule the ogl ladder.

[meph]DooM!
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
88 - 01-26-2001, 00:47
hey NuTz, thanks for letting your memebers create happymod etc, plus hack TW... CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!

btw drop the sKILLz tag before we have to "or else"

n3gative
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
89 - 01-26-2001, 00:48
Skillz...seriously take some spelling lessons or time to go over your posts. You're the one who looks immature with it, no offense. :o

Jaeger
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 01-26-2001, 00:48
Quote:
Originally posted by sKILLz|NuTz
But trust me, he's keeping a list

he's making a list
he's checking it twice
gonna find out who's naughty or nice
slotr is coming to town
slotr is coming to town

not_fraggle
VeteranX
Old
91 - 01-26-2001, 00:49
sKILLz; i think its cute how presumptuous you are about the goings on in my life. i'd defend myself, but your keen intellect obviously hit the nail right on its head.

not everyone can be as popular, cool, and vociferious as you, sKILLz. not everyone can toke 'the bong' as well as you either. i'd be proud too!

oh, and btw, your cappers ****ing blow, we werent even playing defense on raindance and it took you 20 minutes to cap us out.

if you have better demos than my 'weak' ones, please post them. the only reason i post my demos is because no one else posts match demos these days.

Guymelef
VeteranX
Old
92 - 01-26-2001, 00:50
"Tsunami a suggestion, why dont you spend less time flaming/insulting/hacking/forum posting and spend more time practicing, cause you need it. Your a embarrasment 2 the game in the actions you display, in and out of it. But then again, you dont care, and dont take it serious....well than wtf you doing on the OGL? Isnt this the "serious" ladder? "

Yes, we should spend time practicing but we dont because we dont care enough about winning to spend the time on it. We know we suck but guess what, we do actually beat some teams. The thing that cracks us up is that if we suck so badly (which we do) the teams we beat are absolutely horrible. There is no serious ladder, you do not decide what is serious for other people. If most people take the ogl seriously thats their own thinking, there is no law that says "all tribes particapating in the ogl will have to take it seriously".

"SlotR is my real life friend. Before you judge him, mabye you should know him. And if you new him, you woudlnt judge him in such harsh ways. "

You mean we shouldnt judge him even though you dont know a single one of us personally aand have deemed us all immature ****heads. Your judging us, do we not have the right to do the same to you. We arent flaming because we lost, we are flaming because it amuses us. Stone and I were dissapointed you guys didnt start a thread calling us immature little kids so fraggle got the ball rolling for you. To some of T, this is just as fun as the game itself.<br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: Guymelef on 01-26-2001 at 12:53 AM]</font></font>

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 01-26-2001, 00:55
Guy, your a ****ing jackASSS

No reason 2 be mad? **** off you hoser, we alrdy new we would **** KIK YOU the minute you challenged. Ever stop and THINK mabye hes pissed cause of the 15minutes of spamming insults/rasis comments and everything else. Ever think about your JACKASS team voting 2 switch the map in mid-game might PISS some people off? Na I guess you didnt cause you got your HEAD up fraggles ASS.

Sure im insulting , flamming, and being a ****ing *******, but thats nothing new 2 Tsunami. And they dont care right?
I cant wait for the day, you jackass's walk into a East Coast lan, and SlotR gives Fraggel and Chocolate Whirly like he probly had done in highschool DAILY.

Fat kids get no love in highschool. Sure its low 2 hack him being 150+ pounds over wieght, but after his display of leadership tonight i could GIVE A ****. ****ing "nerd"

Lu Bu
VeteranX
Old
94 - 01-26-2001, 00:55
I ****ing love it when people whine like twats about "not judging me or my friends...you don't have the right since you don't know me". You know what...I don't know you in real life...I don't want to. I only know what you show me online...whether that is how you are in rl or not is not my concern. If you act like a dick online...I SEE YOU ASS A DICK...I AM JUDGING YOU TO BE A DICK UNLESS YOU SHOW ME OTHERWISE SO STFU AND ADD ME TO THAT LIST...I WILL ADD YOU TO MY LIST OF PEOPLE THAT NEED A CURBING. thx

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 01-26-2001, 00:56
Quote:
Ive never seen a OGL team act so "young" and immatcure in my 2 years of OGL play.
what about when we played you the first time?

Quote:
herbtown, quit before the game started, cause he was imbarrased, who wouldnt be? Fraggle is no leader. He is a kid, that has real issues, beyond this game. Mabye 1 day he will grow up, mabye 1 day he wont. The only atttention Fraggel can get , is on the net. Highschool im sure he was 1 of those kids, they make those "Bullying is wrong" commericals about. So he comes on the net, were he can reverse the role, and be the "bulley".
really, this is the most ****ing absurd paragraph I have ever read on this forum. herb threatens to quit and then pretends to quit every two days or so. He'll be back tomorrow.

fraggle is not a leader. cass and hard are the leaders. And as for being a kid, he's probably older than you. And a 'bulley' ? Who exactly did he 'bulley' ? You got your win. Why the hell are you *****ng?

Quote:
Tsunami a suggestion, why dont you spend less time flaming/insulting/hacking/forum posting and spend more time practicing, cause you need it. Your a embarrasment 2 the game in the actions you display, in and out of it. But then again, you dont care, and dont take it serious....well than wtf you doing on the OGL? Isnt this the "serious" ladder?
SERIOUS GAMEPLAYER
- lives for tribes
- doesn't leave computer/basement/house
- cares about winning

TSUNAMI
- plays when bored
- finds community much funnier than actual matches
- cares about being entertained

Quote:
And your OBSf demo=weak
<h1>ONO MISTAR SKILLZ PLZ DON'T INSULT OUR SKILL LEVEL AHHAUHHUHUH *SOB* PLZ TEACH US TO BE ELITE LEVEL PLAYERS LIKE YOURSELF</h1>

Quote:
Flame on, cause I know its coming. But remember why you are flaming (cause you lost)
Since when has losing stopped us?

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 01-26-2001, 00:58
This thread should allow me to goof off until at least 10 am at work tomorrow.

hardluck
VeteranX
Old
97 - 01-26-2001, 00:59
first off im surprised you know anything about school judging from your grammar(oops). You can't even figure out how to use the spell check button. 2nd of all its like fraggel said theres a little organization in this country called the police, and doing something infront of 180+ people cuz they said you suck at tribes ain't gunna fly over to well.

not_fraggle
VeteranX
Old
98 - 01-26-2001, 00:59
Quote:
I cant wait for the day, you jackass's walk into a East Coast lan, and SlotR gives Fraggel and Chocolate Whirly like he probly had done in highschool DAILY.

Fat kids get no love in highschool. Sure its low 2 hack him being 150+ pounds over wieght, but after his display of leadership tonight i could GIVE A ****. ****ing "nerd"
on point 1, lol.

on point 2, your assumption is based on what you've seen on various tv shows? or the goings on in canada? i was never harassed in high school about my weight, i had a decent amount of friends, but of course, since i'm fat i must also have no personality, hence causing everyone to dislike me, and causing me to be this "****ing nerd."

if ignorance is bliss, sKILLz can die right now, because he's probably the most ignorant person i've encountered on the internet.

Lu Bu
VeteranX
Old
99 - 01-26-2001, 01:00
Quote:
Originally posted by NightTrain
This thread should allow me to goof off until at least 10 am at work tomorrow.
Been a while bro...where have you been?

Tylenol PM
Unregistered
Old
100 - 01-26-2001, 01:01
Skillz, please learn to speak as well as the English-speaking third grader before you refer to people as "immature." Thanks.

Page 5 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ggs NuTz

Social Website Bullshit