ok, we need a guild...

my thoughts are running a main guild/city is better servered to some dork that is either on disability, won the lottery, slacker in college, or lives with mom n dad. which is why i think we should all join dommy's subguild and if we get enough cash we can subguild our own thing later all the while having good camps and the ability to participate in ST sieges on the faggot ass LoD cities.

MaD_ReBeL said:
my thoughts are running a main guild/city is better servered to some dork that is either on disability, won the lottery, slacker in college, or lives with mom n dad. which is why i think we should all join dommy's subguild and if we get enough cash we can subguild our own thing later all the while having good camps and the ability to participate in ST sieges on the faggot ass LoD cities.
We'll see. I may have an awful lot of time on my hands soon, so ... :D

By the way, I have a bone or two to pick with in'Vissus too ... fuckers.

MaD_ReBeL said:

ya

subguilding is fine w/ me

Back