Post your Shadowbane names/servers here. by nostratic - Page 19 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.
Page 19 of 30
ZugZug
L33t Cow
Old
361 - 04-01-2003, 05:09 PM
you sure about that?

Sponsored Links
Wraith
VeteranX
Old
362 - 04-01-2003, 05:10 PM
fairly sure

i was plannin on gettin bounty hunter too :[

ZugZug
L33t Cow
Old
363 - 04-01-2003, 05:11 PM
well ****, that's depressing.

Wraith
VeteranX
Old
364 - 04-01-2003, 05:14 PM
whats funny is my initial build used a shade

ed: okay now im not sure if shades can get bounty hunter, goddammit

;/

Last edited by Wraith; 04-01-2003 at 05:16 PM.
Error|550
VeteranX
Old
365 - 04-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_ReBeL
well, its appears to be a trade off. if you want to disappear real fast and be hard to detect then hide is good. ****, now im torn. ill have to sacrifice the poison trap and possibly dagger master. hmmm.

mother ****
None of which works against a Shade anyway ...

****!!! Can't get this ****ing laptop to run the game. Hmmm ... maybe I'll have one of the Desktop monkeys get me a desktop for "research purposes" ...

MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
366 - 04-01-2003, 05:44 PM
supposedly shades detect ability is somewhat broken. a high level sneak/hide should still be undetectable to a shade information on specifics is still sketchy. i think its a conspiracy to sell more strategy guides.

on the plus side i guess there is a new patch waiting for us. supposed to fix the memory leak .

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
367 - 04-01-2003, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_ReBeL
supposedly shades detect ability is somewhat broken. a high level sneak/hide should still be undetectable to a shade information on specifics is still sketchy. i think its a conspiracy to sell more strategy guides.

on the plus side i guess there is a new patch waiting for us. supposed to fix the memory leak .
Ph33r my l33t d3t3ct10n sk1llz.

****! The patch comes out tonight and I've agreed to go on a date ...

Oh well. She's hot and insisting on paying for dinner, so I guess a short meal is in order.

xgalaxy
VeteranX
Old
368 - 04-01-2003, 06:35 PM
The patch seems to work. At least so far. It has increased performance for me as well, especially during terrain loading times.

On another note. I just trained in sneak and peak a little bit. Heh, first time I tried I got caught, the guy just ran away screaming bloddy murder, hehe. The second time I was successful. I can't wait to be able to steal ****. People make it so easy to. All you really have to do is hide in a merchant shop in a busy city for a person to come along and stay there for a few seconds

On the negative side. It is too bad you don't gain experience by actively using peak and steal. Cause then I would never have to go out and hunt another monster again, which would be sort of cool.

On the positive side. It is more than possible, with the current state of things, that if you trained enough in sneak/peak/steal that you could completely fund your training by stealing alone.

Lets just all hope that they don't pull a DAOC and start gimping everything. Please, please god no. I can see some of these skills getting gimped a lot already unfortunately, and I have a feeling most of the rogues abilities are going to be on the top of that list unfortunately

Error|550
VeteranX
Old
369 - 04-01-2003, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalaxy
The patch seems to work. At least so far. It has increased performance for me as well, especially during terrain loading times.

On another note. I just trained in sneak and peak a little bit. Heh, first time I tried I got caught, the guy just ran away screaming bloddy murder, hehe. The second time I was successful. I can't wait to be able to steal ****. People make it so easy to. All you really have to do is hide in a merchant shop in a busy city for a person to come along and stay there for a few seconds

On the negative side. It is too bad you don't gain experience by actively using peak and steal. Cause then I would never have to go out and hunt another monster again, which would be sort of cool.

On the positive side. It is more than possible, with the current state of things, that if you trained enough in sneak/peak/steal that you could completely fund your training by stealing alone.

Lets just all hope that they don't pull a DAOC and start gimping everything. Please, please god no. I can see some of these skills getting gimped a lot already unfortunately, and I have a feeling most of the rogues abilities are going to be on the top of that list unfortunately
That does it. Next toon for me is a Shade/Thief. I can see you, but you can't see me.

cancer
VeteranXV
Old
370 - 04-01-2003, 09:34 PM
will 256 megs of RAM feel a slowdown running the game on winxp? =o or is 512 pretty much necessary? (i don't awnt to have to reboot every few hrs)

i have a 1.4tbird and a gf4 4200 so i'm not too worried about those =x

Talamius
VeteranX
Old
371 - 04-01-2003, 09:50 PM
512 is pretty much required.

Sileet
Unregistered
Old
372 - 04-01-2003, 11:37 PM
This game sucks total ass.. The graphics are lame first of all. The atmosphere is pathetic; I feel like a nerd by playing it. When playing this game I feel like I thoes idiots playing d&d while making up 'cool' imaginative things in my mind to make up for the what this game is so obviously lacking (GRAPHICS!).

Oh yea, and the wait time to regen health/mana is gay **** too.. try playing Asherons Call 2.. it's about 20x better.

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
373 - 04-02-2003, 12:27 AM
finally got into the game for a bit...

only a little, but i had started chars out of boredom since i couldnt join the server...

Jacke Skellington
Level 4 Rogue Shade

Orphen Ethereal
Level 1 Rogue Aelfborn

Themoun Tainking
Level 1 Rogue Elf

all on death

oh, and btw, ive got it running on a second box as well, a p3 with 256 megs of ram... its runs FINE (had it running for a few hours)... little slowdowns when "zoning" but not that bad...

Last edited by Maniacal; 04-02-2003 at 10:00 AM.
cheezit
VeteranXV
Old
374 - 04-02-2003, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileet
This game sucks total ass.. The graphics are lame first of all. The atmosphere is pathetic; I feel like a nerd by playing it. When playing this game I feel like I thoes idiots playing d&d while making up 'cool' imaginative things in my mind to make up for the what this game is so obviously lacking (GRAPHICS!).

Oh yea, and the wait time to regen health/mana is gay **** too.. try playing Asherons Call 2.. it's about 20x better.

dont get me wrong, i did actually have fun in AC2 beta. and i had high hopes for it, and planned to eventually pick it up, but it doesnt compare to shadowbane. i havent even gotten to the core of the game and i can already see there will be more to do here than in AC2. you can only kill monsters and quest so much in a game, this game is player driven.

CaptainZero
VeteranX
Old
375 - 04-02-2003, 12:46 AM
It might be fun stealing stuff from people. However, don't be suprised when you end up Kill-on-Sight at many a city/guild. You **** up in one town and you may end up banished from many places. Allied cities will no doubt share their KOS lists.

Robbers are outcasts for a reason.

SubMerged v2
Veteran
Old
376 - 04-02-2003, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileet

obviously the game isnt for you, mr jock

also, dont call chars 'toons' please error, sounds so gay

CaptainZero
VeteranX
Old
377 - 04-02-2003, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezit

dont get me wrong, i did actually have fun in AC2 beta. and i had high hopes for it, and planned to eventually pick it up, but it doesnt compare to shadowbane. i havent even gotten to the core of the game and i can already see there will be more to do here than in AC2. you can only kill monsters and quest so much in a game, this game is player driven.

I played AC2 for a few months... I've only been playing SB for a week and already my vote is for SB being the superior game. Sure, AC2 looks nice... but the game play ****ing sucks.

You can't even go into ****ing houses in established cities, let alone own your own. In Shadowbane, if you desire, you can be the leader of an empire, and own entire cities.

100GranD
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
378 - 04-02-2003, 12:58 AM
my minotaur is now lvl 23

nostratic
VeteranX
Old
379 - 04-02-2003, 01:11 AM
I love that levelling goes so quickly... I remember playing AC and thinking I'd never hit double digits in level, but with SB it's easy to get there.

Also happy that high level mobs don't totally **** lowbie groups.

May be rerolling my healer, though... have to fiddle with it a bit and see if it'd be worth it.

100GranD
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
380 - 04-02-2003, 01:14 AM
its fun dealing 360 damage

Page 19 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Social Website Bullshit