Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

hmmm

ive seen some benchmarks that show the radeon 8500 LE scoring a little higher than 9000pro...

and i have access to a an 8500LE... i wonder if it would do much better in SB (i mean, would it be noticeable)?

Maniacal said:
hmmm

ive seen some benchmarks that show the radeon 8500 LE scoring a little higher than 9000pro...

and i have access to a an 8500LE... i wonder if it would do much better in SB (i mean, would it be noticeable)?

I trust Anadtech above all else for benchmarks, and for the money the 9000 is a better deal. the 8500 will outperform it in some apps, and the 9000 will in others.

And Rogues get ambi automatically.

Talamius said:
I trust Anadtech above all else for benchmarks, and for the money the 9000 is a better deal. the 8500 will outperform it in some apps, and the 9000 will in others.

And Rogues get ambi automatically.

even though the 8500LE is 128mb, and the 9000pro is 64mb? i understand the ram one the 128 is a tad slower...

Aestis said:
Anything that has a list of what level confessors get spells? I am so lost
check the link i just posted. play around with that thing its a bit akward but youll get used to it in a sec im sure.

MaD_ReBeL said:
check the link i just posted. play around with that thing its a bit akward but youll get used to it in a sec im sure.

Yep, you have to get it past level 10 for it to show the other spells, thanks

Mad_Rebel,

Just be careful. They have stated that only the starting attributes and points for that character builder are accurate, anything else may be wrong.

xgalaxy said:
Mad_Rebel,

Just be careful. They have stated that only the starting attributes and points for that character builder are accurate, anything else may be wrong.
it looks pretty accurate. considering im at lvl 25 now, and i have a pretty good feel for what i did wrong/right.

SlotR said:
Reb come to IRC and gimme the scoop on this shit :D
hehe i dont have ircq at work dude. its pretty good hank, you would love jackin people ;). they get all mad and yell at you n shit. pretty funny.

Back