Tribes 1 Opengl 32bit textures

I recently upgraded my video card from a voodoo3 to geforce4 mx, and I seem to recall that there was setting in Tribes 1 to get 32 bit textures for Opengl. I edited the setting in the Clientpref.cs to enable them. Now I am not quite sure, but was there a separate texture pack that was realized when the game came was initially released? or I am just mistaken. If so where can I download it, if not, are there any other settings that I should be aware of?

Thanks guys.

A vet 3 and this is the first time I've seen your name? o_O

Anyways, if I remember correctly... there -was- a texture pack available at some site, but it was gay and you had to pay 5 dollars for it. I cannot remember which site though, and if it's still up or not.

Thanks for the info. I might have mixed up different games, but when Tribes first came out, I seem to recall they made a post about the 32 bit texture pack, although I might have been mistaken.

I used to post a little bit when TW started, but I don't feel the need to jump into most converstaions :) Generally, I limit myself to answering techinal posts or home work posts, although I do read TW whenever I can. I probably have the lowest post count for a vet3, like 50 posts or thereabouts.

Back