Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Colosus said:
I think I need to switch from 2hs to 1hs with shield. :-\
error made that switch last night. he is lvl 21 with some funky battle sword. he hits average for about 50 max of about 70. he is a half giant warrior.

:shrug: im sure there is some uber 2 handers later in the game.

100GranD said:
right now my damage is 30-115. minotaur rox

Minos are the best tanks, but they attract aggro like flies to shit.

Right now I'm up to 40-70 damage with my bow, and I don't have the recurved yet :/

i think my next char will be a centaur. i just picked up some pretty kick ass centaur sleeves last night. minos are cool but pretty common hehe. i want to be hung like a horse ;).

Colosus said:
I think I need to switch from 2hs to 1hs with shield. :-\
W3rd. There are some bitching shields in the game too. MR found one last night that has a magical bump to 23% chance to block (highest I've seen yet). So, I'm in plate with shield and a magically bumped sword that adds 120 to my attack rating.

I have 70 points to train, though, so everything may change ... :D

This fucking game owns me ... must ... remember ... to ... eat ...

Thats it! I'm buying this game on my lunch break. Fear server I guess. Will use the Empirion name when I know what class I really want to dedicate to.

this game makes work suck.

Although my character is naked..

This morning I was in a guild xp/cash farming group and I was getting a shitload of xp. We were fighting 40+ mobs (I'm level 22). So anyhow I took off all my armor so I would have max dex since we had plenty of tanks. I was nearing the time I had to go to work but I was trying to squeeze out a level. Suddenly we get jumped by like 5 of the mobs (not people, monsters) and I get two hitted.

F'ing sucked because I had to go to work.

Now I'm naked with only a recurve bow to my name.

I'll be ok tho

ok, we have a pretty good tw population on death. i'll be joining up tonight. can we get a TW guild started? or at least start working towards one. that'd be :bigthumb:

Colosus said:
Remind me not to follow Mitlu around like a puppy dog while he gets us lost in random areas.

:lol:

<walk 10 minutes>

Uh, I know I'm getting ahead of us here, but wtf are we going?

I dunno

<me ctrl k's>

Back