25 years ago today I moved to Dubai...

Don't you always have to fly to somewhere else to have fun?

Here in WPB there's always plenty of entertaining things to do. Just last weekend we had a street painting festival which is world renowned. Up next is the international boat show and then SunFest, with dozens of top bands.

Errrr.....No. We have all of that stuff and all of the other stuff the western world has, except guns and strippers. I won't berate you for not knowing these things because I generally save that for Havax and Juggletits. It's too easy.

Also - West Palm Beach?

Don't you always have to fly to somewhere else to have fun?

Here in WPB there's always plenty of entertaining things to do. Just last weekend we had a street painting festival which is world renowned. Up next is the international boat show and then SunFest, with dozens of top bands.

:lol: owned.

Even though I fukken h8 traveling, it's not really traveling when it's just for the day

Errrr.....No. We have all of that stuff and all of the other stuff the western world has, except guns and strippers. I won't berate you for not knowing these things because I generally save that for Havax and Juggletits. It's too easy.

Also - West Palm Beach?

can you please explain to me in your own words why you believe that you are so superior to everyone else as an asshole Dubai citizen? thanks.

Back