Page 431 of 1425
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8601 - 01-17-2021, 12:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Now do dying from Covid. While you are at it, specifically list the actions or policies that make Trump a fascist.
I'll tell you what I told Fool. The impetus is now upon YOU to convince me of something. We flipped the house, retook the presidency, and now have the Senate. We are rejoining the Paris accord, putting scientists in the cabinet, and will go about the business of limiting the damage of the world laughing at us the last 4 years.

You need to worry about white supremacists and Q members going to prison, the NRA in bankruptcy and McConnell's next move as Senate minority leader.

When you say, "provide proof of," or "Show me the reasoning behind," or perhaps "list the things that," my goto answer to all of that is, "nah."
You need to convince me of things. If you don't want to, don't. I don't care.

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8602 - 01-17-2021, 12:20
Rent free

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
8603 - 01-17-2021, 12:25
flash is a known welch and covid denier

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8604 - 01-17-2021, 12:27
I didn't know that last part. I know he owes Cael money, but didn't know he was one of the conspiracy snowflakes.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
8605 - 01-17-2021, 12:32
its the innocent lives at the border that suffer the most from welch behavior

uno
VeteranXX
Old
8606 - 01-17-2021, 12:35
Isn't flash a nurse?

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
8607 - 01-17-2021, 13:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I'll tell you what I told Fool. The impetus is now upon YOU to convince me of something. We flipped the house, retook the presidency, and now have the Senate. We are rejoining the Paris accord, putting scientists in the cabinet, and will go about the business of limiting the damage of the world laughing at us the last 4 years.

You need to worry about white supremacists and Q members going to prison, the NRA in bankruptcy and McConnell's next move as Senate minority leader.

When you say, "provide proof of," or "Show me the reasoning behind," or perhaps "list the things that," my goto answer to all of that is, "nah."
But according to you we don't know what a fascism is. We need you to educate us Vanster.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
8608 - 01-17-2021, 13:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Isn't flash a nurse?
I'm a Dr. thanks.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8609 - 01-17-2021, 16:45
I still enjoy playing Dr.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
8610 - 01-17-2021, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I'm a Dr. thanks.
apologies. Meant no disrespect

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
8611 - 01-17-2021, 18:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill Biden View Post
I'm a Dr. thanks.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8612 - 01-17-2021, 19:01
Flash isn't a doctor.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
8613 - 01-17-2021, 19:03
personally i think it's extremely elitist to use dr. in front of ur name

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8614 - 01-17-2021, 19:05
That's why they put it after.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
8615 - 01-17-2021, 19:12
or they get greedy and list it as Dr. Greedy, MD

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
8616 - 01-18-2021, 00:11
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...05407628259329
Quote:
The WHO literally says don't wear masks during exercise because they could cause serious breathing difficulties, but it was important to remind us what a goodperson™ you are.
Quote:
Yes. I wore a mask while running earlier.
~Random Blue Checkmark Prof. of Public Health

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8617 - 01-18-2021, 11:37
High Decibel Social Distancing ‘Dog Collars’ for Factory Workers Deployed
Quote:
A Swedish manufacturer in France has been accused of treating their employees like dogs after the company asked its workers to wear a social distancing device that emits a high decibel sound if employees are too close to each other.

The French Democratic Confederation of Labour (CFDT), the largest union representing workers at Essity, a Swedish global hygiene and health company, compared the device to a dog collar, saying it is “a system comparable to that which deters dogs from barking”.

The CFDT said according to the French newspaper Le Monde, that the necklaces emit a sound of 85 decibels as soon as “social distancing is no longer respected”.

CFDT union representative Christine Duguet said that “the idea is to discipline employees and call them to order,” going on to say that the implementation of the system represents “an attack on individual freedoms”.

“Since the start of the pandemic, we have scrupulously respected distancing and wearing masks. We wear them all day, we are responsible people!” she protested.
[...]

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8618 - 01-18-2021, 13:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Flash isn't a doctor.
He identifies as a doctor. You some kinda bigot?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
8619 - 01-18-2021, 13:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post

if you cant be convinced that beating and choking women is wrong, and that driving drunk is wrong, what makes you think it's worth anyone's time to try to explain complex subjects to you

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
8620 - 01-18-2021, 13:25
He makes an argument that we don***8217;t understand something, then when asked to explain it, he asks us to explain the thing he says we don***8217;t understand.

Page 431 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite