THE ELECTION TRANSITION INTEGRITY THREAD

so i'm sure the elected republicans from contested states will refuse to be sworn in since they were elected by fraudulent ballots right?

or look into states/counties that trump won?

no? oh my what a shock

Last edited:
Fucking right on! If they don't, they are the RINOs we suspect.
Looking at you Kemp Looking at you Raffi Even the repubs running now are suspect of RINO
They need to step up louder, but I think they've already been outed and will lose
good; catch 'em all
Do voting the Mexican way with valid counting oversight and let's do a redo

and watch the DIMOs get fuckn' blown out of the US
and become a non-party

Last edited:
so i'm sure the elected republicans from contested states will refuse to be sworn in since they were elected by fraudulent ballots right?

or look into states/counties that trump won?

no? oh my what a shock
:rofl: 99.9% of all election fraud is perpetrated by leftists.

But yes, retard, if a county Trump won, had say... more voters than registered voters, then it should absolutely be audited. I know that's a hard concept to grasp being an intellectually dishonest faggot, but please do try to keep up.

It's uncanny how many of these irregularities come up in Joe Bidens' favor.

If you can find an example where Trump wins because of gross fraud, by all means... Let's hear it.

In Georgia, we have a woman on camera feeding 18,000 fake votes into the tabulator... That alone should disqualify Georgia as a win for Biden.

It's uncanny how many of these irregularities come up in Joe Bidens' favor.

If you can find an example where Trump wins because of gross fraud, by all means... Let's hear it.

In Georgia, we have a woman on camera feeding 18,000 fake votes into the tabulator... That alone should disqualify Georgia as a win for Biden.
Well, there was that one dude who voted for Trump on behalf of his dead mother.

So, like, it's totally like, equal in terms of fraud, right?

20210105_102049.jpg

I heard about this "non-partisan" group of Dimos/some rinos in Sept. and it had
been forming for awhile. All to paint the narrative of the cover for their steal. They knew this was coming on. Coordinated Global Attack

Look up 'The Election Integrity Transition Project'!!!
Now that's what 1984 speak is SCIENTIST

I and others have posted several isolated incidents of election/voter fraud. Since many people, both citizens and not, will be voting by the pound this year,,,
I thought I'd better start collecting the isolated incidents of voter fraud here so you will better understand why there will be an army of lawyers to determine who the next president will be during this transition process before January 20th, 2021. Get ready for the 'Spot the Double Speak' game show.

Stolen Mail, Including Ballots, Found Discarded in California: Officials

Appeals Court Blocks Wisconsin Absentee Ballot-Counting Extension

But Sev, I can't read. No problem fruitcake; < one hour of listening and you'll know more than the Com'on Man.

start @ 27 min mark to skip some filler

Lawyers? We don't need no stickin' Lawyers...
I'm sure we'll come to a consensus of who won in this thread and we'll let the lawyers know.

I still find it fascinating how this manipulation works. Grab a picture (or piece of footage or whatever) of something entirely mundane. Make up some bizarre shit about what's happening that fits the narrative and wait for the core idiots to latch on. When normal people try to explain what's happening to the retards, vote this as evidence of a conspiracy to suppress the truth, and weld the morons on tighter. That chorus gets louder, and the slightly less brain dead people that associate with the Cletuses start to think there might be something in it. Next case that comes along, same thing happens and they're now on board.

It's really pretty interesting.

The Transition Integrity Project
They told us how they were going to steal
With FOX Blues calling AZ early
stop watching all MSM

something for all meembers
well, maybe just Amadeus

We Will Remember
What's to painful to REEEmeeemmberrrr
We SIMPLES should NOT FORGETTTtttr
Spoiler

How SeVeReD Owned the left