[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I read your post. If a single judge decided this type of thing, we'd all be fucked.

As a side note, it sounds like you're insinuating that the judge's opinion is different from yours. Do you believe there was fraud during this election?

I believe there is fraud. or at the very least attempted fraud, in every election. Maybe a bit more in this one, I don't know and it's not proven. I also believe that all participants are equally capable of fraud or attempted fraud.

I don't believe that there has been fraud or attempted fraud only on one side of the equation. And I don't think you or anyone with the ability to stand up straight and count to 10 does either.

If you think otherwise then you're brainwashed, delusional, insane, poorly educated, or a combo of all 4. If you hit the quadruple combo you just won a donut.

My wife has watched the entire run of the TV show ‘Lie to Me’ half a dozen times which is a real problem for me. That shows teaches people how to tell if people lie so now my wife always know what’s up. Seriously it’s fucked up, and she wins the family poker tournament every year now.

I need to start taking courses.

Speaking of poker.

https://www.maxnewstoday.com/amp/edward-norton-call-trump-s-bluff

On Friday morning, Norton used a poker analogy to compare Donald Trump's actions to that of a mobster with no cards left to play. MaxNewsToday has assembled these 7 tweets and reprinted them as one easy-to-read op-ed. It has been edited for grammar and clarity.

I’m no political pundit but I grew up with a dad who was a federal prosecutor, and he taught me a lot.

I’ve also sat at a fair amount of poker tables with serious players, and l’ll say this: I do not think Trump is trying to ‘make his base happy’ or ‘laying the groundwork for his own network’ or that ‘chaos is what he loves’.

The core of it is that he knows he’s in deep, multi-dimensional legal jeopardy, and this defines his every action.

We’re seeing 1) a tactical delay of the transition to buy time for a coverup and evidence suppression 2) above all, a desperate endgame, which is to create enough chaos and anxiety about a peaceful transfer of power, and fear of irreparable damage to the system, that he can cut a Nixon-style deal in exchange for finally conceding.

But he doesn’t have the cards. His bluff after ‘the flop’ has been called in court. His ‘turn card’ bluff will be an escalation and his ‘river card’ bluff could be really ugly. But they have to be called. We cannot let this mobster bully the USA into a deal to save his ass by threatening our democracy.

THAT is his play. But he’s got junk in his hand. So call him.

I will allow that he’s also a whiny, sulky, petulant, Grinchy, vindictive little 10-ply-super-soft bitch, who no doubt is just throwing a wicked pout fest and trying to give a tiny-hand middle finger to the whole country for pure spite, without a single thought for the dead and dying.

But his contemptible, treasonous, seditious assault on the stability of our political compact isn’t about 2024, personal enrichment or anything else other than trying to use chaos and threats to the foundation of the system as leverage to trade for a safe exit.

Call. His. Bluff.

Faith in the strength of our sacred institutions and founding principles is severely stretched, but they will hold. They will. He’s leaving, gracelessly and in infamy. But if we trade for it, give him some brokered settlement, we’ll be vulnerable to his return.

We can’t flinch.

Republicans’ Support For Fox News Plunged After Election Day, Poll Finds

The percentage of Republicans with a favorable view of Fox News has dropped 13% since the election, from 67% before Election Day to 54% in polling conducted Nov. 9 to 16.

The share of Republicans with an unfavorable view of the network increased from 16% to 30%.

:lol: They created a Frankenstein's monster, and now they can't put the genie back in the bottle any more. No closing this Pandora's box :lol:
They eat each other.

Video: Lt Gen McInerney Claims It Was Delta Forces Who Actually Raided A CIA Server Farm In Frankfurt To Seize Dominion Servers - 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured | Red State Nation

...McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.
5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports...

AAaaaahhhh WTF?
Who killed them?
cia? germany?

Last edited:

https://twitter.com/MajorPatriot/status/1332871796090155009
3B9ePkM.png

I totally believe that 5 US military personnel died in a raging firefight in the middle of Frankfurt.

Republicans’ Support For Fox News Plunged After Election Day, Poll Finds

:lol: They created a Frankenstein's monster, and now they can't put the genie back in the bottle any more. No closing this Pandora's box :lol:
They eat each other.

CITIZEN FREE PRESS Home - Revolver http://www.creepsonamission.com Home - The Bongino Report Rudy Giulianis Common Sense War Room: Pandemic The National Pulse - Real News Investigations ...
We don't need MSM anymore. The drop in FOX is even more than 'reported' and will continue to decline. All MSM need to have their licences reviewed and revoked for sedition.

Last edited:
Back