Lookin to get a new mattress (king boy)

Do you guys have any recommendations? I like sleepin on my belly

ty

in before ngfm

https://sleeponlatex.com/

We like the soft,,, still pretty firm to us
I sleep on my stomach, side, back, wife

the dog sleeps on me

I started with a 7" firm; safe choice because I needed a 14" mattress.
After sleeping on the firm, we went with the soft for the top 7"
the firm was way to hard, but back sleeper only might like it
or medium

Last edited:
just check out ur facebook feed jfc

purple having a flame war w/ casper and now some other newcomer that's apparently selling a hot jenny slate looking bitch as a mattress

Last two have been Beautyrest. Not a fan of foam based mattresses and when testing them out at the store I always gravitate to them.

Meme-ManSleepover.jpg

I got a futon.
traditional hipster one.

then i am thinking of weighted blanket thing for my autism.... any recommendations ?

We have this thread every 6 months. Good mattresses last a long time so you could probably read any of the last 3 threads and get info that's still current for most people.

We have this thread every 6 months. Good mattresses last a long time so you could probably read any of the last 3 threads and get info that's still current for most people.

well link em up dooder. i don't have premium for search

I got a futon.
traditional hipster one.

then i am thinking of weighted blanket thing for my autism.... any recommendations ?

lol @ weighted blankets

just go spend the weekend at Grandma's house

We always had the full sheet and two (or three) top blankets. Pure heavy wool, those things would almost smother you. We still had them at my in law's holiday place until we sold it off this year.
We still have all the blankets at home, 1960's made, 100% real Aussie sheep, damn things would probably cost a fortune now.

I always find them a bit hot and heavy, I'm used to a really light 100% goose down quilt. But you do sleep really well under those blankets, so there must be something in it.

well link em up dooder. i don't have premium for search

My bad. I forgot Rayn has the thread retention set super low. Those threads probably still exist in the DB but they're no longer indexed so they can't be searched.

Carry on with your mattress thread.

Back