Contributor
Old
162565 - 11-28-2020, 04:29
Recipe: Tex-Mex Migas

cael
VeteranXX
Old
162566 - 11-28-2020, 04:36
I'm dusting off my tricorn hat and colonial larpfit so I can whine about taxes again

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
162567 - 11-28-2020, 04:38
We still got one more war on christmas left better enjoy the reees while we can

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
162568 - 11-28-2020, 04:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEyEQwxN65o

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
162569 - 11-28-2020, 06:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-mzgypCnT4

News or something...

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162570 - 11-28-2020, 07:08
What happens when a Lame Duck pardons a turkey but is too chicken to eat crow because his goose is cooked?

absent
VeteranXX
Old
162571 - 11-28-2020, 07:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Republicans ready to become deficit hawks again under a President Biden | TheHill

Debt calculator time boys
I joked about this, but there they are, totally poker faced and oblivious, saying it out loud
You gotta hand it to the conservatives, they are the masters of lying, duplicitousness and grifting.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
162572 - 11-28-2020, 07:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gG6BJSX4jw

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162573 - 11-28-2020, 09:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
I joked about this, but there they are, totally poker faced and oblivious, saying it out loud
You gotta hand it to the conservatives, they are the masters of lying, duplicitousness and grifting.
Not really. The difference is conservatives spend on what is needed. So the price is kind of irrelevant, its whats needed.

Progressives tend to spend on whats wanted. But just because it gives you warm and fuzzies doesn't mean that its a good diea

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
162574 - 11-28-2020, 09:17
Juggle**** is a master of the sweeping generalisation. It's another symptom of very low intelligence and lack of education. He's already ticked off most of the others.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
162575 - 11-28-2020, 09:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Not really. The difference is conservatives spend on what is needed. So the price is kind of irrelevant, its whats needed.

Progressives tend to spend on whats wanted. But just because it gives you warm and fuzzies doesn't mean that its a good diea
Conservatives spend whatever they want to benefit the wealthy, and then ensure the wealthy don't need to pay for it.

They stick poor suckers like you with the bill and tell you its necessary you pay for their share of taxes.

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
162576 - 11-28-2020, 09:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post

A typical conservative's concept of "what is needed" hasn't evolved since the height of the Cold War, and serves to placate a base of Neanderthal "Christians" who have never read a book, including the Bible.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
162577 - 11-28-2020, 09:54
https://twitter.com/SenMastriano/sta...66825490968578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Doug Mastriano
There is mounting evidence that the PA presidential election was compromised. If this is the case, under Article II, Section 1.2 of the US Constitution, the state legislature has the sole authority to direct the manner of selecting delegates to the Electoral College. (1)

This power was given to the state legislature for the purpose of safeguarding the appointment of our President, specifically contemplating corruption and ensuring that the people are not disenfranchised through a corrupt election process. (2)

Therefore, we are introducing a Resolution to exercise our obligation and authority to appoint delegates to the Electoral College. (3)

Pennsylvania Republicans To Introduce Resolution Disputing Election Results | Zero Hedge

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162578 - 11-28-2020, 10:21
so they knew that they couldn't get anything to hold up in courts. so instead they held a people's court, where they tell the senators "hey did you know there's an ancient law that lets you ignore due process and just go with your gut feeling, after we spent 2hrs pouring hearsay into your already biased ears? you don't need due process!"

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162579 - 11-28-2020, 10:26
Thank u US&A for endless entertaining during these troubled times

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
162580 - 11-28-2020, 10:33
autistic ambassadors of angst in full force this AM

Page 8129 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot