[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Sure thing genius. Give me a shout when you've managed a team of 700 people in a business generating revenue of $75 million annually, as opposed to generating $25 a time for getting your ringpiece rebored by fat old men.
lil mitch is such a massive social retard that while talking shit, brags about a job he was just fired from

good1 mitchie u got him

Cool, so how come if your bony ass is worth so much you still live in a shed?

My ass is phat and I know how to work it. Have a couple of fans that drive/fly from nearby states for their 5 mins of fun. It's that good.

I live well below my means because I love my children and I am smart.

kys manlet

lil mitch is such a massive social retard that while talking shit, brags about a job he was just fired from

good1 mitchie u got him

Tell us about your job Pagy, really interested to know what sort of half-assed work an irrelevant whiny little bitch like you could manage to get done.

Here TW. Have 2 1 year delta's.

cpDpMD1.jpg

shjTBoS.jpg

People still don't get that you could have removed Biden's name from the ballot papers and replaced it with "No more orange fuckwittery" and the result would have been the same.

People still don't get that you could have removed Biden's name from the ballot papers and replaced it with "No more orange fuckwittery" and the result would have been the same.

ayskchually donnie would have had like 30m fewer votes if they'd done that instead of the horseshit stunt w/ chinese joey b

Back