THE ELECTION TRANSITION INTEGRITY THREAD

They accept Republican ballots in an obviously Republican store? What's the issue here? I wouldn't be concerned if Democrats went to an obvious Biden store and dropped off their ballots.

No one is dropping off Trump ballots at a Biden store and no one is dropping off Biden ballots at a Trump store. This is brain-dead obvious. I'm far more concerned about Democrats (or Reps, but they don't) going around and "helping" people vote or getting blank ballots and filling them out. That's actual corruption.

validuz dissembling for something that is illegal
I just don't care. Speeding is illegal and I don't care unless it's excessive.

I don't care if Dems drop off filled ballots with Dems or vice versa. It's a non-issue for me.

The vote has been wholly compromised and stolen. There's no way to put the genie back in the bottle.
We're going to court...This thread told you this was going to happen.
The writing has been on the wall for long time.
It's more than sharpies, stolen ballots,,,more than a few people here and there.

I made this thread for this moment
Come to me Children
Come to me

oh wait, that's Biden's line

The vote has been compromised and cannot be recounted
There have been too many Shenanigans

One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software. All must check now!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324783531139235841

Ya, you think we're going to concede with this phony shit
no fucking way

Maybe you guys want to stop celebrating, laughing, and calling us conspiracy nuts.
Stay ignorant or start checking into
Hammer & Scorecard

How is there a software 'glitch'
ya ain't conceding and you guys need to come around to the realization this shit is being stolen by the not so deep state
fbi/cia/msm...I found the 'glitch'
You weak guys really willing to wait for hard times so that strong men can win this back?

Last edited:
'Repair' 'glitch' holy fucking shit are you guys that weak-minded and sheeple. Good find havax.
It is clear there are forces out there that are trying to steal the election.

Which stage is it in grief where you accept that you've been cheating to win and didn't really get it legitimately like you thought?

Back