If Trump Loses Tuesday, who do you think he will pardon?

President Trump WILL win re-election. This thread is pointless. Here is side boobs so your time was not wasted in this thread. You are welcome.

9P4v1Em.jpg

President Trump WILL win re-election. This thread is pointless. Here is side boobs so your time was not wasted in this thread. You are welcome.

i've been curious about the growing wave of #TrumpLandslide type trending stuff on social media, feels like people have been setting themselves up in that anything other then a resounding Trump victory = voter fraud and the election is invalid

9P4v1Em.jpg

I think the hate for trump is so widespread that we will see record numbers at the ballot and I think Biden will win pretty easily. Trumps base just doesn’t have the numbers to compete IMO.

However, I was absolutely sure that Hillary was winning in 2016, that Mitt would beat Obama in 2012 and that George Sr would easily beat Clinton.

So I don’t know shit when it comes to the pulse of the nation. I’m like 50/50

Those are fine sideboobs

However, I was absolutely sure that Hillary was winning in 2016, that Mitt would beat Obama in 2012 and that George Sr would easily beat Clinton.

So I don’t know shit when it comes to the pulse of the nation. I’m like 50/50

Those are fine sideboobs

Right on. I said, here on TW, that Obama would win. Also said, here on TW, H Clinton would loose to Trump. I am telling you Trump will win re-election. While you may not be awesome at this particular thing I am all but certain there are things you are super fucking awesome at.

Fine sideboobs are not only expected, but required. I learned that from Fool posts. TW is best war. I love you all. No homo. Well dam.

I liked the snowden j rogan interview. He seems like a pretty ambivalent guy just trying to do what was right.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back