Page 7502 of 8750
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150021 - 09-25-2020, 00:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened One View Post
Peaceful protests and assembly are protected by the Constitution.

You are a bot. "Peaceful protests". Suuuuure.
It's not peaceful - it's terrorism. The town is paralyzed. PDX is a ghost town. 130 days.

Here is the thing - america is not the property of one party or another. All people are guaranteed freedom and safety. When a city/state allows an entire city to be paralyzed for 130 days - the feds SHOULD come in and protect it for the law abiding citizens who live in the area.

"Peaceful" protests do not involve criminal activity. Trespassing, disturbing the peace, blocking traffic, fires - you can conveniently say that is allowed by the constitution but you sound like a lying jackass. You may have a disease. I'd cut you some slack.

So, you are going to try and tell me about PDX. That's great. I have watched an awesome city have it's small number of blacks gentrified the **** into tiny corners and driven out of town. Our streets are covered in dying drug addicts. Crime has sky rocketed. Small businesses have been pushed out of the downtown area so that their businesses and property could be bulldozed to build high density housing. The entire downtown has been decimated by crime and the government. The new election is between Ted ****ing Wheeler and an Antifa supporter. Ted lost control of his mind and everyone hates him. Meaning, most dems/libs because that's all that's left here. So, PDX gets to chose between an Antifa supporter and him. Nice. River? Fish test positive for heroin. Needles and **** everywhere. 20 years ago, the town was thriving. A reborn industrial town full of artists, chefs, small businesses, color. Everyone had it great. Then - the grand plan to do away with it's history. Bulldoze the old brick buildings that made perfect breweries, restaurants, book shops. All the stuff that the nation got a peek at in Portlandia. that is all gone. Most people started to avoid the downtown a few years back when the city told LE to quit arresting people for **** all the way up to grand theft auto.

Sure - it's great. So awesome to be among people who care so much. They are so helpful to the environment. Surely, they aren't just filling their pockets and those of favorite friends? Surely they don't just walk away with the loot?

Yes. They do. And no one smart enough is left to care. Then, you fall into anarchy. And, so be it. Eventually, folks get tired of squalor. Maybe some smart people come back. Maybe it's better for awhile.

Believe me, none of what is going on in PDX has anything to do with Donald Trump. Of course people are frustrated. The place fell to **** because of state and local choices. And, people won't admit it and even if they do no one listens. Certainly few care enough to try to fix it. They are all gone. Real Oregonians all bailed to the countryside. Which, is still pretty ****ing awesome in the right places. No crime. No dip****s. But they are seeping in. Now that PDX and Eugene are decimated, they have to go find smart people to annoy.

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-25-2020 at 00:06..
Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
150022 - 09-25-2020, 00:06
^^^ move to Dubai, none of that ****. I'll show you around buddy

Plasmatic's response "no real man would live there"

No toothless dungaree-wearing, trailer dwelling MAGA hick. I'll give you that.

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 09-25-2020 at 02:36..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150023 - 09-25-2020, 00:10
I seriously don't give a **** where I live as long as I don't have to be around dicks. My next move is into a nice quiet little place, though. I might have one more European stint in me. It would be France for business. We'll see. If I get out your way, I'll let you know. I am sure you have figured your way around by now. At least everything below 4'6"

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
150024 - 09-25-2020, 00:23
If you don't want to be around dicks, skip France. Plenty of countries in Europe where the people are much more welcoming of foreigners.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
150025 - 09-25-2020, 00:23
how much of an influence do you think the opioid epidemic has had on homelessness / crime in portland?

what is your solution?

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
150026 - 09-25-2020, 00:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

The town is paralyzed. PDX is a ghost town. 130 days.
You'll be disappointed to learn that I've actually been living there for years and am well-acquainted with the city.

A lot of the problems you cited (drugs, homelessness, gentrification, small businesses getting squeezed) have multiple causes. To conflate these with the "riots" or liberals is odd.

The homeless thing is a combination of mental illness, a lack of a support system for the mentally ill (social services, the kind of thing people like Reagan hated) and easy access to high-powered synthetic drugs. This isn't just a Portland problem. It's an American problem, and it's amplified in big cities because they're magnets for desperate people.

It doesn't help that public education sucks and college is more expensive than ever. Manufacturing jobs are gone, and that's a simple byproduct of technological progress and outsourcing. These aren't one-party issues, but if you think Republicans are going to protect the little guy ahead of the bottom line then you don't understand their mindset (deregulate, pillage, exploit, trickle down the crumbs).

Gentrification is going to happen any time a place is considered desirable to live in. Richer people are going to displace poorer people, and since we live in a society where opportunity/success are skewed in favor of certain ethnic groups, that's going to be reflected in the skin tone of neighborhoods. I don't think any BLM supporters would disagree with you on that. Maybe you ought to mask up and head out to the protests with them tomorrow. Opportunity and equality are part of what they are looking for.

The "ghost town" bit is patently false, but obviously the vibe of the city has changed dramatically since the pandemic started. Do you think maybe the situation could have been better if Trump reacted swiftly and decisively instead of spending all of February and March lying to the country? I think so. Unfortunately, the POTUS is a pathological liar more concerned with self-preservation and optics than helping the American people.

You are citing legitimate problems, but I don't think you've successfully identified the root causes. It's like if I said, "Hey, the sun goes down every night. Goddamn liberals stealing my sunlight!" Real phenomenon. Faulty causation.

Last edited by Enlightened One; 09-25-2020 at 00:27..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
150027 - 09-25-2020, 00:28

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150028 - 09-25-2020, 00:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened One View Post
You'll be disappointed to learn that I've actually been living there for years and am well-acquainted with the city.

A lot of the problems you cited (drugs, homelessness, gentrification, small businesses getting squeezed) have multiple causes. To conflate these with the "riots" or liberals is odd.

The homeless thing is a combination of mental illness, a lack of a support system for the mentally ill (social services, the kind of thing people like Reagan hated) and easy access to high-powered synthetic drugs. This isn't just a Portland problem. It's an American problem, and it's amplified in big cities because they're magnets for desperate people.

It doesn't help that public education sucks and college is more expensive than ever. Manufacturing jobs are gone, and that's a simple byproduct of technological progress and outsourcing. These aren't one-party issues, but if you think Republicans are going to protect the little guy ahead of the bottom line then you don't understand their mindset (deregulate, pillage, exploit, trickle down the crumbs).

Gentrification is going to happen any time a place is considered desirable to live in. Richer people are going to displace poorer people, and since we live in a society where opportunity/success are skewed in favor of certain ethnic groups, that's going to be reflected in the skin tone of neighborhoods. I don't think any BLM supporters would disagree with you on that. Maybe you ought to mask up and head out to the protests with them tomorrow. Opportunity and equality are part of what they are looking for.

The "ghost town" bit is patently false, but obviously the vibe of the city has changed dramatically since the pandemic started. Do you think maybe the situation could have been better if Trump reacted swiftly and decisively instead of spending all of February and March lying to the country? I think so. Unfortunately, the POTUS is a pathological liar more concerned with self-preservation and optics than helping the American people.

You are citing legitimate problems, but I don't think you've successfully identified the root causes. It's like if I said, "Hey, the sun goes down every night. Goddamn liberals stealing my sunlight!" Real phenomenon. Faulty causation.
Alright - we are done.

Everyone else - here is a guy who thinks the state of PDX is Trump's doing.
Enough said. Glad you are proud of PDX, sport. Letting me know you think it's Trump's fault lets me know how your brain works. Good luck.

Everyone else:
Just don't believe that ****. It started back when they decided to leave Wapato empty.

Wapato Corrections Facility - Wikipedia

My native Oregonian friends tell me it's when the Californians came up here starting back in the 70's and 80's.

I got here in 1998 and it was completely different than today. Demolished. Under Democrat "leadership" all that time. Thank god for the caring liberals of PDX - home of Antifa.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150029 - 09-25-2020, 00:42
yep, pdx is what you get when liberals run your city for that long. congrats.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
150030 - 09-25-2020, 00:51
https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...52621887627264

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
150031 - 09-25-2020, 00:54
**** load of docs. Joe Biden, George Soros, and Hillary Clinton. Collusion and criminal activity in Ukraine.

JohnSolomon (john1solomon) | Scribd

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
150032 - 09-25-2020, 00:55
Btw, who gave David Brock this?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150033 - 09-25-2020, 00:57
One last note - The **** that is being allowed in PDX and Eugene? Take a 15 mile trip to Oregon City/Canby, or out to Bend, Hood River - almost anywhere and try that ****. Lots of pickup trucks and American Flags out there right? Notice that?

So, Portland, congratulations on destroying your home base. Think about where you might go now and how your illegal behavior will be met away from daddy Ted and his biddy

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150034 - 09-25-2020, 01:04
People with a working brain and ~moderate intelligence already know this but for you Trump supporters, we'll try and explain it slowly.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
150035 - 09-25-2020, 01:10
People with a brain know this.

Smart men don't tell you how smart they are.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
150037 - 09-25-2020, 01:21

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150038 - 09-25-2020, 01:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post

lmao turd-dawg is such a disingenuous twat

he probably doesn't even understand how much of a dip **** post that was

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
150039 - 09-25-2020, 01:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post

Tehvul making the next post after this one made Alanis Morissette cry.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150040 - 09-25-2020, 01:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
**** load of docs. Joe Biden, George Soros, and Hillary Clinton. Collusion and criminal activity in Ukraine.

JohnSolomon (john1solomon) | Scribd
John Solomon is kicking ass lately.

Page 7502 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot