FOOTBALL BITCHES

Falhawk

Veteran XX
It was great to have it back. I didnt mind the crowd noise stuff but thw commentators need to stop making stupid jokes about it.

The games I watched were pretty good. Pats and then Tampa, still weird to see Brady in another uniform (and his coach threw him under the bus post game)

I was pleased with Cams debut as a Patriot. Next week will be a better measuring stick. Miami sucks, probably will always suck just like their fan base. Seattle on the other hand is a good team.

Ariens is a terrible coach, his teams are always undisciplined. Sorry Tom, your career will end in a thud

I was pleased with Cams debut as a Patriot. Next week will be a better measuring stick. Miami sucks, probably will always suck just like their fan base. Seattle on the other hand is a good team.

Ariens is a terrible coach, his teams are always undisciplined. Sorry Tom, your career will end in a thud
I still dislike cams release

I'd prefer football was hardened criminals fighting for freedom and $$$ gladiator style with swords and axes but instead we have this:

Yeah Tom pulled a Joe Montana. He should have called it.

Washington Football Team leading the division in their inaugural season. D-line was nasty. Chase Young on pace for 32 forced fumbles this year!

I love Washington’s passive aggressive response to name change. Fuck everyone we are now just football team.

They're my favorite squadron. Player 8 is so much better than player 29 from the other city. Stats.

Did you guys see player 17 throw the ball to player 21 OMG HE CAUGHT IT SO GOOD

BE SURE TO EAT YOUR MAC N CHEESE OUT OF A BRANDED CUP FOR YOUR FAVE SPORTBALL SQUADRON

1f07bc9dc605a3ecbbae652e4a748d2d.jpg

Back