[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Speechless :lol:
speechless at the notion these are the questions the radical partisan propaganda media asked?

i mean ive been voting since i was 18 and was clear to me then that all politicians constantly lie without exception. But its cute watching you partisan low iq retards throw tantrums when trump lies as if this was the first time you’ve listened to a politician.

Sure, except nobody has ever lied so blatantly and frequently as Trump.

Nobody.

Ever.

He lies about stuff that's so fucking obviously 100% ass backwards wrong, over and over again, with a smug look of "I could stand up here in front of all you MAGA morons and tell you I'm gonna buy China and you'd all fucking cheer and whoop like the drooling retards you are" on his fat orange face.

Sure, except nobody has ever lied so blatantly and frequently as Trump.

Nobody.

Ever.

He lies about stuff that's so fucking obviously 100% ass backwards wrong, over and over again, with a smug look of "I could stand up here in front of all you MAGA morons and tell you I'm gonna buy China and you'd all fucking cheer and whoop like the drooling retards you are" on his fat orange face.
totally not obsessed and deranged

Birth Certificate 2, electric boogaloo!

Tea bagger Republicans drooling over the idea of eliminating birth right citizenship. Terrible idea.

I think it was just plain rude, at least cite some examples.
Surprised he didn't just walk down and slap that little fucking weasel.

Birth Certificate 2, electric boogaloo!

Tea bagger Republicans drooling over the idea of eliminating birth right citizenship. Terrible idea.

Come over illegally. Have a kid, and that kid automatically gets citizenship? And you don't think we should question this practice? The reason we're in this mess is this shit has been going on for generations and now we're paying the price and are suppose to just accept 'democratic voting' like nothing has changed...
The United States has been invaded and the left is forcing the doors open.

google is doing a great job trying to cover up Maxwell stating she never saw Trump on Pedo Island
KxHoPMh.png

Anyone have a link to that again?

totally not obsessed and deranged

Talking of obsessed and deranged Pagy, remember about 7 years ago when I lied about leaving TW? And you believed it so much that to this day it still makes you grind your teeth and post about it every couple of weeks.

So yeah, that says everything about you. Not too smart when it comes to differentiating truth from lies, and then when you get it wrong you obsess for literally FUCKING YEARS. So if I am obsessing, at least I'm doing it about something important. Y'know, as opposed to obsessing about a guy you've never met from the other side of the world who told a little lie on the internet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talking of obsessed and deranged Pagy, remember about 7 years ago when I lied about leaving TW? And you believed it so much that to this day it still makes you grind your teeth and post about it every couple of weeks.

So yeah, that says everything about you. Not too smart when it comes to differentiating truth from lies, and then when you get it wrong you obsess for literally FUCKING YEARS. So if I am obsessing, at least I'm doing it about something important. Y'know, as opposed to obsessing about a guy you've never met from the other side of the world who told a little lie on the internet.

totally not obsessed and deranged. This post exemplifies your rational thought process and maturity

totally not obsessed and deranged. This post exemplifies your rational thought process and maturity

Maturity now hey? Fucking hell dude, you need a bigger shovel? You have sent me personal messages saying "I thought you left" literally hundreds of times since I posted SEVEN FUCKING YEARS AGO that I might leave.

But do tell me more about how i'm the immature one :rolleyes:

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHA you just did it again. You mad?

Last edited:
Maturity now hey? Fucking hell dude, you need a bigger shovel? You have sent me personal messages saying "I thought you left" literally hundreds of times since I posted SEVEN FUCKING YEARS AGO that I might leave.

But do tell me more about how i'm the immature one :rolleyes:

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHA you just did it again. You mad?
^ the grown man that typed this post called me “mad”

This is what is broken in America.

The clear lack of critical thought in our young.

They say they are 'struggling' as they have $1200 phones in their hands and two bags full of shit over their shoulders.

They say they hate Trump, but lack the ability to give any detail as to why and support his policy when presented as Biden policy.

They state that student loans really hurt them, as they take out student loans.

Our young need help.

I think a good first step would be disbanding the department of education.

This is what is broken in America.

The clear lack of critical thought in our young.

They say they are 'struggling' as they have $1200 phones in their hands and two bags full of shit over their shoulders.

They say they hate Trump, but lack the ability to give any detail as to why and support his policy when presented as Biden policy.

They state that student loans really hurt them, as they take out student loans.

Our young need help.

I think a good first step would be disbanding the department of education.

Most boomer trumpsters are just as bad (hence similar videos making fun of them)

Most americans are idiots on both sides

What is your point? And why do you only ever acknowledge idiots on one side of the spectrum?

Anyway trump is losing so get your reees out now

Imho at least some of these teens will shift conservative with age boomers are mostly locked and set until death on whatever agenda they have and wont even think about changing

Idk whos worse but at least hope for the teens

Seems like I remember seeing somewhere that something like 80% of people under the age of 25 are dems (80% may be high). Then once they hit the work force and realize the government is stealing half their money they shift more conservative/less taxes.

My father used to say that also. "If you're under 30 and vote republican, you're heartless. If you are over 30 and vote democratic, you're brainless."

Thats always stuck with me.

Back