[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

That wasn't a question. That was obviously a statement with a question mark appended onto the end of it.

How else is someone supposed to respond to a statement like that?

You move on to someone with an actual question.

If it was a statement it was an accurate statement. If it was a question it was a fair question. Splitting hairs.

Speechless :lol:

That's about the dumbest 'reporter' thing I've ever seen in my life.
We have hours and hours of evidence of DNC corruption and running toward
Globalist Dictator Communists
and you throw this as 'owning'?
You are a complete Useful Idiot
have it tattooed on your ass

you too

:harambe: I mean calling covid a hoax for 2 months never happened

ohh well he shot himself in the foot and cost himself the election by doing that so gfg he probably does regret it now

Last edited:
Ok, so he's not feverishly lying to the American public every day at a pace that would make all other presidents blush. Gotcha :lol:

Haha the trump shills know hes going to lose because he lied about covid thats why this libcuck reporter is triggering them so much

Trump should have just been like yeah covid sucks and most people wouldnt have held it against him but he followed kushners path and lied about it rigged the response and insinuated it was a hoax

Now he can't carry Florida and will lose to kamala biden

Sad! No wonder this loser reporter is triggering them

Holy fucking :lol: at the kool-aid drinkers actually thinking the "Trump Peace Plan" is anything other than laughable. At what point do you acknowledge it's trolling, or are you really as stupid as that?

https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/1294088022204407808

MSCi0jG.jpg

You are stupid.

Never met either of us and knows almost nothing about us but makes this flawless deduction based on political bias. Yep, you're a smart logical motherfucker alright 🙄

Brass is right. I'd beat the fuck out of you no prob. I'm a faggot not a pussy. Like you. Manlet. kys mitch

Never met either of us and knows almost nothing about us but makes this flawless deduction based on political bias. Yep, you're a smart logical motherfucker alright 🙄

I know enough about the two of you to know who would come out a winner.
For one, he has street experience. Plus a won't quit attitude. He is smarter than you. Most likely 3 x as quick as you. A longer reach. And, a bad temper when riled up. You? You are too nice. Plus your back would break. He'd mop the floor with you before you knew what hit you.

Just my opinion. Nothing to do with politics. Other than he is an American and that gives him a +10 in winning.

He'd dot your eye, champ. I would put money on it.

Brass is right. I'd beat the fuck out of you no prob. I'm a faggot not a pussy. Like you. Manlet. kys mitch

It's almost like you've forgotten that you weigh 95lb soaking wet and that you actually posted a video of you failing to even adequately fight a noodle armed septuagenarian. What a fucking embarrassment.

He is smarter than you.

AHAHAHAHAHA. This is the clincher. Tehvul, spoken about all over the world for his epic world class smart life choices :lol:

As for the broken back part HURR DURR, I'm squatting over 300lb and deadlifting over 400lb with this broken back.

What else you got?

all tehvul would have to do is cut his hand open and fling aids blood in your eyes and you'd run screaming like a girl midget

teh would knock the plaque off your little yellow teeth. He'd duff you right up, matey Jim. He'd put a lick on you that you wouldn't soon forget. He'd knock you in the head so hard, you'd have to pull your socks down even further than usual to see. He'd lay you out. Clean your clock. Shiver your timbers. Over the moon, Alice. Pow - right in the kisser. You'd go pre-covid. You'd look like one of your broken Foosball guys. You'd see stars. Hear the birdies tweet. You'd be pushing up the daisies grampa. "Did anyone get the plate on that poop truck that just ran me over?" Yeah - you'd see teh driving off and flipping you the bird coyote.Meep Meep. So long folks.

Haha. It would take me less effort than that post just took you. Hi 5.

Keep serving 'em up and I'll keep smashing 'em over the net :lol:

Last edited:
tehvul knos how 2 use a wrench (+ intellect over mitch rite they're amirite)

and he knos the difference between 1/4" and 3/8" (they didn't teach this to mitch during his time at the England University of Calculus Maths)

mitch is probly better @ foozeball tho and the city of UAE has lots more freedom than michigan under retchin gretchen whitmer

it mite b a draw

Back