Is Your Dump a Shit Show?

Dr Dance

Veteran X
I prefer to shit at home. But sometimes, I have to pinch a loaf when out and about. This means public rest room use. This means exposing myself to various risks.

One such risk is finding a hook in the stall to hang your coat or trousers. There is a news article from the Magellan Times that warns about these hooks.

https://magellantimes.com/anthropology-and-history/crime-anthropology-and-history/hook-public-bathroom-leave-dial-911/?l=a&utm_source=AOL.com&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Direct&utm_term=1ac58d58-a5b2-45ac-9db1-768782b9c8d3

Not going to repost the article because it's one of those [[[[next]next]next]next] pieces of bullshit. But I will offer a summary:

The hook in your stall could contain a hidden camera. If you see a hook there, leave at once and call the po lice.

Probably intended for ladies and their women's room use. Guys probably don't need to worry about this except concerning gents like tehvul.

And if you do hang your coat, wouldn't that block the camera? My urge to shit is probably pressing at this stage. I am not going to forego an emergency dump to summon the police. They have more important things to do anyway like choke blacks.

No, I'd probably just give them a performance for the ages. It's not like they're going to steal my bank account number. But if I'm going to be an internet star, I would want at least a small cut of the profits. Yes, it would be a form of thievery.

Let the shit show commence!

Last edited:
flushing the public toilet and the vapors with ccp-virus spewing up
it's the tiny bubbles that get ya; ask Vanster

that's your death right there.

Last edited:
Amazon.com: Hidden Camera Coat Hook - Clothes Hook Spy Camera Wireless Hidden Nanny Cam - Security Secret Camera for Home - White: Home Improvement

$15 on amazon...

61DG48izcFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Next time that I shit in public, I'll smile for the shit cam. (Yeah, like these would be in men's rooms too. Sure.)

There have been times when I was thankful for hand rails and coat hooks. Not often, mind you. ...but there have been times.

I shit once a day because I do not eat unless I have to. You know. Like a real human, and not some morbidly obese cow pretend human who can not keep themselves out of the fridge because they do not know what impulse control is. Every month I throw away more food than the average person buys/eats in a month because I can. When I throw the food out the hollow eyes of starving "people" in africa comes to mind, so I throw an extra loaf of bread in the trash just for them.

I think defecation to be very gross and quite frankly defecation is a design flaw very similar to how sleeping is a design flaw.

95lb emaciated twink boasting about wasting food. What a world we live in. You're disgusting. But then you already knew that and don't gaf. Hi 5.

Back