Projects over Corona Vacation

pNy3Nvr.jpg

My concrete game is sizing up.

First time using a redi mix truck.

The gravel was like 1-2" and was hard to get a smooth finish over.

There was $100 charge for a short load and another $75 for Saturday delivery.

I'll probably keep doing bags in the future.

I got some business cards printed up. There seems to be a market for cheap but decent quality small project concrete shit.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Much better than looting shops and burning shit though.

No reason an 'opressed' black dude couldn't have been doing this.

Sometimes lifting yourself up takes some willpower and effort on your own behalf.

GG King

This is supposed to be an around the house corona projects thread, not shit you are doing for work. I'm not posting pics of all the fucking teeth I've fixed in the past month since I started back.

This is supposed to be an around the house corona projects thread, not shit you are doing for work. I'm not posting pics of all the fucking teeth I've fixed in the past month since I started back.
Lol i was thinking the same thing

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

dont worry arakatak has some nonsensical bullshit to pat you on the back with for your amazing concrete puddle maker

ya every time i see new posts in this thread i open it up thinking its gonna be something cool from alvarez and it's always kingmethieski's meth projects

As seen in a different thread, I gave my office a makeover. So... yeah, I did something other than work - although it was for work. :lol:

Back