[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

James Mattis, god damn

Indeed.

https://twitter.com/RichHiggins_DC/status/1268330216285495296
OwwS2Ke.png

Jd92wmE.png

IXP7ltR.png

Spoiler

PS: Does dropping loads count? What about if it's mixed with sweat? Stuff has to have some sweat in it. Are there sweat glands in a penis/sack?

I fucking hate all of you fucking fuck morons. Seriously. FUCK. YOU.

Most of you haven't given a drop of sweat for this country. And it shows.

So eat a dick, choke on it, and die you pussy ass fuckers.

I have more than you and you know it .. i know but you can't blanket blame everyone. Cheers

u kno wat

ur rite

i never looked @ it like that b4

Last edited:
"It was much more for the inspection. I was there for a tiny, little period of time.

"They said it would be a good time to go down and take a look because maybe sometime you're going to need it."

Hmm. Seems fine to me. :shrug:

I didn't even bat an eyelid when I heard about the bunker anyway. The President can be forced (and is) to go there by the Secret Service.

What retards don't know this? The same ones who think the electoral college is illegal or bad? :lol:

does that include all the innocent tax payers who built businesses and / or donated to charities and / or volunteered their time to a cause

who have been attacked / had their businesses or places of work burnt down / looted

and do you support / defend this: Protesters damage Veterans Affairs headquarters, several DC war monuments

?

Hmm. Seems fine to me. :shrug:

I didn't even bat an eyelid when I heard about the bunker anyway. The President can be forced (and is) to go there by the Secret Service.

What retards don't know this? The same ones who think the electoral college is illegal or bad? :lol:

The electoral college is fake democracy, but apart from that shut up.

You know who is destroying America?

Not Trump, not the Dems, not the rest of the politicians. People get the politicians they deserve, not the ones they need.

The people destroying America are the American people themselves. People behaving like dickheads, as if it isn't their own country, they need to learn you don't shit where you eat.

You know who is destroying America?

Not Trump, not the Dems, not the rest of the politicians. People get the politicians they deserve, not the ones they need.

The people destroying America are the American people themselves. People behaving like dickheads, as if it isn't their own country, they need to learn you don't shit where you eat.

because blacks in america have always had white americans to pick up the rubble after them and give concession after concession

universities lowered their prerequisites for entrance while increasing it for overachievers like whites and asians

the govt gave employers tax breaks for hiring diversity over merit

private citizens moved into the absolute shithole neighborhoods in detroit and cleveland and other rustbelt cities and revitalized them and were called gentifiers for their actions because - despite the overwhelming availability of govt assisted housing - they made the area TOO nice

the media portrayed them as victims constantly despite the crime statistics pointing overwhelmingly as them perpetrating the crimes as well as being the victims of their own crime. a black man is 23x more likely to die at the hands of a black man than a white man. its unreal.

literally no other ethnic group in the history of humanity has ever made even a fraction of the concessions that western culture has made to attempt to right the wrongs of slavery - which ended over a century and a half ago - and yet for every concession we make, for every step backwards we take as a society to keep them from completely falling off, we still have to hear "muh oppression! we wuz slaves!" no other ethnic group in history has actively made the choice to destroy themselves and their chances for survival in the future to prop up an ethnic minority without being under extreme duress.

The electoral college is fake democracy, but apart from that shut up.

We don't live in a democracy, we live in a constitutional republic. 'democracy' is really mob rule. If it werent from the EC, NYC, CA, and FL would pretty much be the only states that mattered. I believe orange county in CA would negate a handful of states when it comes to elections.

Back