[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Good speech. Id like to know more about what he means by barring some Chinese nationals from universities. Glad the WHO is divested.

President Donald Trump announced Friday that the United States will cut ties with the World Health Organization.

“China has total control over the World Health Organization despite only paying $40 million per year compared to what the United States has been paying, which is approximately $450 million a year,” Trump said during a news conference in the White House Rose Garden.

“The world needs answers from China on the virus. We must have transparency. Why is it that China shut off infected people from Wuhan to all other parts of China?” he added. “It didn’t go to Beijing, it went nowhere else, but they allowed them to freely travel throughout the world, including Europe and the United States.”

Trump has repeatedly criticized the WHO’s response to the coronavirus, which has hit the U.S. worse than any other country, amid scrutiny of his own administration’s response to the pandemic. He has claimed the WHO is “China-centric” and blames the agency for advising against China travel bans early in the outbreak.

“Fortunately, I was not convinced and suspended travel from China saving untold numbers of lives,” Trump said April 14.

Now - we need to gut the CDC and start over. With smart people at the helm. And limits. And get them to focus on basics. FEMA, don't sit there avoiding eye-contact. You are next.

iu

"What I would ask Russia to do is to not -is - is -if anything - because I know you have to have some sort of action - to, to only make it reciprocal," Flynn told Kislyak. "Make it reciprocal. Don't -don't make it-don't go any further than you have to. Because I don't want us to get into something that has to escalate, on a, you know, on a tit for tat."

Flynn later admitted in court that he had falsely told FBI agents in January 2017 that he did not ask Kislyak to refrain from escalating the Obama administration's sanctions against Russia.

The transcript looks pretty damning tbh

You won't hear an argument from me about him lying. But nothing in that statement is damning at all as far as why he was being investigated. Total process crime during a bullshit investigation.

I can totally see why it was classified now though. Can you imagine if people knew if uh if uh you know like uh incoming officials like uh said hey uh wait a week.

You won't hear an argument from me about him lying. But nothing in that statement is damning at all as far as why he was being investigated. Total process crime during a bullshit investigation.

Given Flynn's role as national security advisor it was a bit more than just a process crime. Flynn made a deal with Kislyak. Then he lied about not making that deal. He lied to Pence, he lied to the nation, and he lied to the FBI.

There's a reason you don't want a foreign adversary to know your national security advisor committed a crime. Even if it is just the process crime of lying to the FBI - it's still a crime. It's leverage you don't want a foreign power having over your national security advisor. Flynn shouldn't have put himself in a position where Russia would have blackmail dirt him.

Back