[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The timing of their sell-offs seems rather fishy.

So? What does that have to do with your claim that the investigation ended prematurely? Are you willing to even entertain the possibility that none of the senators (outside of Burr) did anything wrong? Because it certainly doesn't sound like it.

SL4tZXD.jpg

President Karen! :lol:

It’s a possibility. I’m open to it. Unfortunately i also think it’s very possible the probes against feinstein loeffler and Inhofe were dropped as an extra fuck you to Burr. You may recall as Senate Intelligence Committee chair, Burr, oversaw his panel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. Trump didn’t like that and now Burr gets to pay the price.

and my point wasn't that you called into question that the investigations were dropped, but rather you showed clear bias by only saying that the R guy surely did something but the investigations were dropped.

When were the sell offs? Seems to me when I saw the sell off dates, I was already well aware of ccp-virus and concerns were being raised. Didn't we already have a stock thread going because of ccp-virus? I know, do my own homework, but I think savvy stock people were selling shit, no?... Los Vemos

Last edited:
trump gonna announce renewal of chinese exclusion act and expulsion of red chinese agents (bye, cael! :wave:) from the united states (of america)

I am a conservative and believe deeply conservative things like if a company is mean to the president it shouldn't exist.

Back