Police Kill For Fun [Video]

The modern Democrat: beating up handicapped people is funny.

Except that she was only in the wheelchair to block people looting so she could stab them. She was seen walking to the chair beforehand.

As for beating up the handicapped, yes, beating you up would be pure comedy.

sd0myce.jpg

So the guy merked 3 other niggers before this and it took until the 4th coon bit the dust that this clown was finally fired.
Yeah, America isn't a third world police state shithole at all.

of coarse u say it doesn't change much. it's b/c ur a racist who bleevs black lives don't matter, even when they haven't been snuffed out by finnophile racist police like officer chauvinist.

yeah man, they sure did get justice by destroying a target and a wendys. real smart.

in 8 months, they will all try to go to a store and realize that they all moved away. then, promptly blame white people for it.

I love that these dumb fucks destroy their own neighborhoods when they chimp out. Way to cost yourselves a bunch of jobs, bros.

I heard the assistant manager of autozone used his employee discount on synthetic oil a mere day before the riots burned down the store. It stinks of corruption. Turns out he donated to Trump and now they're not even investigating.

sd0myce.jpg

So the guy merked 3 other niggers before this and it took until the 4th coon bit the dust that this clown was finally fired.
Yeah, America isn't a third world police state shithole at all.

ok I had to chuckle at this. I've lived in Alaska since I was 7. In all my time here I've never met an Alaskan Native who's last name was "Martinez".

Back