FUCK CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

If you grew up in Southern Calif... Mexico is not too different from the US.
I am an American and Mexico is a CLOSE neighbor that are also Americans.
Get used to it. Go ahead and pilpul me on this, but Mexican culture is a lot closer to the US than any culture from the Middle East, EU, or even Chinada at this point. I'm impressed by their pride in Nationalism. If it hadn't been for this CCP Virus I would have been back and forth to the states 3 times over the last 2 months (lost $ on four round trip plane flights.) We have children in California, so ya, sometimes I think I have more of a stake in the future of the US than you incels.

Indeed, Mexico is practically the 51st state. All that wall nonsense was ridiculous from the get go.

amidointhisrite?

Indeed, Mexico is practically the 51st state. All that wall nonsense was ridiculous from the get go.

amidointhisrite?

No, all wrong.
The wall will help the US and Mexico be better neighbors and be able to work together in a much more trusting way.

Communist leftest coming out of journalism college classes become communist propagandist in our media.
White House accuses taxpayer-funded Voice of America of spreading Chinese propaganda | Just The News

China is not communist.

It's a mix between neoliberalism and authoritarianism under the flag of Mao's idea of communism.

You're welcome.

So, after the enormous economic and social changes he unleashed can we best describe China as a Communist country with a veneer of market economics or is it a capitalist country with a nominally Communist government? Perhaps it is both: ‘state capitalism’ with a framework of Communist party rule. Deng himself was pragmatic: ‘What does it matter what is the color of the cat provided it catches mice’. He was also a gradualist - ‘crossing the river by feeling for the stones’ – interested in results rather than dogma or doctrine.

Is China a Capitalist or Communist Country?

What's the difference between China and USA?

USA has elections for superdelagates to pick up someone to keep up the Establishment.

Last edited:
nah china is just authoritarian draculas more willing to enslave their own people than other races

probably some kind of genetic cultural thing going on where they'd cannibalize their own to be able to dominate others

the thing with that is it only lasts so long before your cousin is your sister and your mother but really you just want to live in peace

Next Up! New Real Reasons to Hate the CCP!!!

Taiwan releases December email to WHO showing unheeded warning about coronavirus
https://www.foxnews.com/world/taiwan-releases-december-email-showing-unheeded-warning-to-who-about-coronavirus

The World Health Organization is under fire after Taiwan released the contents of a December email inquiring about the person-to-person spread of COVID-19, which it says was ignored by the organization and further denied to provide adequate information about how to fight the virus.

Taiwan is accusing WHO of downplaying the severity and spread of the coronavirus in an attempt to pander to China, even after Taiwan sounded the alarm about at least seven cases of atypical pneumonia that they were aware of in Wuhan,...

The Globalist leaders around the world and Dimocrats condemning President Donald Trump for pulling funding from WHO crying we need the WHO right now more than ever...
How have the WHO helped in any way during this Virus Time?
NO, I can not find where they've been useful at all.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/global-battle-erupts-as-trump-pulls-who-funding-over-coronavirus-response
The United States is the WHO's largest single donor, and the State Department had previously planned to provide the agency $893 million in the current two-year funding period. Trump said the United States contributes roughly $400 to $500 million per year to WHO, while China offers only about $40 million. The money saved will go to areas that "most need it," Trump asserted.

Last edited:
Fuck the WHO

the only thing anyone can do to help is to help themselves by staying home

But Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison sympathized with Trump, noting that the WHO is “not immune from criticism,” but also saying that his country would not take the same steps.

“I sympathize with his criticisms and I’ve made a few of my own,” Morrison told Perth Radio 6PR on Wednesday. “WHO is also as an organization does a lot of important work, including here in our own region in the Pacific, and we work closely with them so we’re not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater here.”

Our president is the only leader that's being strong; tell your guy to get on board. I wish we'd have some friends here but oh well.

WHO is threatening?
The WHO is threatening the US
Last week, Tedros vehemently defended his agency amid criticism from Trump and others.

“If you don’t want many more body bags you refrain from politicizing it — please quarantine politicizing COVID,” he told reporters, after Trump threatened to look at cutting funding to the organization

Fox News is becoming more and more suspect. The fake news organization used to be able to balance Right and Left against each other. Now the left is losing so bad the powers that be are having to pull the right wing stations to the left to try to help their fake leftest news. All one big deep state march now having to hop on two legs tied together.

Last edited:
Back