Cael bet thread

Where is the $50 bet? I see you opening a bag of coffee, but I also see where I asked the same question in the thread you linked.

why the fuck would i post that thread if we didn't have a bet. the original was some shit about coffee grinders im not going on an expedition. have some honor as a man and don't make bets that you're going to "forget".

i think i have posted enough for these guys to judge how you handle these things.

I remember making a thread about the difficulty of opening a coffee bag. As I said in the thread you linked, I have no recollection of betting you.

It’s not like we discussed this over the phone. Everything on this site is saved. Just link our discussion regarding the bet.

Also flash is calling me poor in the very own thread that he is welching on his own bet in thats not funny or anything LMAO

Last edited:
I’m 36 and healthy sorry to disappoint bro.

Kotz I never offered you the 50k bet. Why you acting delusional. Don’t be so sensitive, there are lots of poor people.

Plus I’m sober now, I’ve lost my appetite for betting. See you all back in this thread in a year or 50k deaths, which ever comes first.

Last edited:
Globally, the number of deaths has been accelerating day to day by about 13-14% for the last 3 weeks. The last number I saw in the US was 525 new deaths on 3/28.

If the trend continues for the next 2 weeks:

525 x 1.13^14 = ~2,905 deaths per day on April 12th and still increasing by 13% going forward.

At some point, the lockdowns and social distancing will start lowering that curve, but I'm afraid that the people who will be dying in two weeks have already been infected.

I think it's a safe bet that we'll be beyond 50K deaths in the United States within the next 4 weeks.

Last edited:
don't forget we're rapidly approaching resource exhaustion on ventilators and medical equipment

Back