[Toilet Paper] TW Official toilet paper thread

Unless you're buying "essential" good luck with Amazon. Prime deliveries are like a month behind.

I ordered a monitor on Thursday and it arrived today :shrug:

a little slower than usual but it arrived the day it predicted when I ordered

maybe monitors are essential too?

some stuff is just fine. i got a hard drive in a couple days. other stuff i looked at is like apr 21 so i just said fuck that shit

Unless you're buying "essential" good luck with Amazon. Prime deliveries are like a month behind.

I ordered a pair of jeans, got them from the US to Australia in a week, arrived yesterday.

Better service than usual, might get another pair

i ordered another case of mres and got them in two days, not even prime shipping. but i don't live in fagland on the west coast either.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

I got a free trial of Prime so I ordered another pair of jeans and a couple of 4K blurays, nothing better to do that prep for when I get that 4K screen.

just heard a bunch [more] of amazon employees tested positive from multiple warehouses across the US. i better cancel my little pony tail i ordered.

Last edited:
IMG-20200321-165820.jpg

im laughing :lol:

me2

that toilet is srsly gay and omg lmao @ the fking weaboo lites

last time i saw a toilet lighting scheme that classy i was at a 500 sq foot condo buying coke from a crosseyed dood who flunked out of the it program at colorado tech

GET THE PROPER KING SIZE JAP TOTO ASS WASHER OR GO HOME, I SAY

i hope the lights change from blue to red as the ass washer warms up

then it will b just like mr. classy's condo john

Back