[Emergency] intervention needed for Plasmatic...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
The self-isolation is getting to him. Even madder than normal that I'm bouncing around like Tigger in his otherwise empty head. Anyone living near his trailer park that could drop off a box of rusty old shit for him to play with? The kid needs help pretty quickly.

Mitch is the classic example of a little guy with a Napoleon complex.

He couldn't compete with the twice his size white guys, so he had to move to poop truck land to feel like a big man. <= might be able to turn that into a song.

Plas is the classic example of a great 'Murican. I salute him.

iDzya9c.png

oh tough choice here on who needs an 'intervention'

Plas the great American

v.

snide non-taxpaying UK expat thats quit tw numerous times, cried about neg reps, and is hated by everyone except lgbr

Plas the great American

v.

snide non-taxpaying UK expat thats quit tw numerous times, cried about neg reps, and is hated by everyone except lgbr

If he's a great American I hope I never have to meet any of the shit ones.

Plas the great American

v.

hell of a nice guy tbch

Here you go Captain Dipshit, a bit more statistical analysis you won't understand or will remain in denial about. My last 150 reps which is all i can see.

-reps 104 from only 13 different people. Of those, 37 from Pagy and 37 from Tele (plus one +rep). So 71% of all my -rep from you two losers. Next highest is 9 from Elvis Hitler.

+reps 46, from 26 different posters. Obviously no +rep stalkers there to compete with you two. Most from one person is 8.

So twice as many people +repped me than -repped me. Tell me again how everyone hates me :lol:

Any of this sinking in yet? Of course not :lol:

^^^^ Yeah Billybob, all that's really changed is that now it's just you and your otherwise empty head. And occasionally Pagy when he's feeling even more of a whiny bitch than usual.

Still, it's rep, so important stuff huh. Or something.

Back