if i walk away from that shit when im 34 or whatever coronation age is

You're only 19. 34, what? that's like 3,600 earth years from now. I'll be long dead and gone by then to sector Ebulon where I'm going bring the family together and ride herd on your traitorous ways. You thought you were free at 34? hah TW will is already there and waiting...

Last edited:
nah i think i get the death penalty at 34 or prison but if i skip that im gonna kill people whose lives i spared that then decided to torture me and overbreed

pls do not confiscate my collection of exoctic snakes from my siberian home
pls do not take my caged panther cub
pls do not take my child dungeon
pls do not take my skull collection of my enemies
pls do not take those ppl we dosed so hard with cyanide they became autistic slaves
pls do not take the halfling baby that we sewed together from spare body parts
no you can not have the white albino that we put the amputated brain in

pls do not confiscate my collection of exoctic snakes from my siberian home
(i'm in your cold ass home heating it up and playing with your snakes as they thaw out)
pls do not take my caged panther cub
(run free panther cub run freeeee.. I probably should have released him in the day; he disappeared so fast into the dark snow filled forest)
pls do not take my child dungeon
(when i find this place ima blow it up)
pls do not take my skull collection of my enemies
(k, these are pretty nice. I like how you painted their faces on them)
pls do not take those ppl we dosed so hard with cyanide they became autistic slaves
(i can't stop cummin'; these guys are great!!)
pls do not take the halfling baby that we sewed together from spare body parts
(ok, no, that thing had to die. ima paint it's skull though and add it to the collection)
no you can not have the white albino that we put the amputated brain in
(still trying to figure out what to do with this rhino that keeps asking me for bananas...
cael, cael? did dare get you?)

Last edited:
did u ever hang out at coronation billiards at ave & eg back in the days

there was a super dark back room of tables that was super sketchy

or academy of spherical arts in liberty village, so dope

or raq & waq on queen west back in the days when they used to hire all their waitresses from a modeling agency and b4 it turned into just 'the raq' and became a douchey club thing

man this city has changed so much

rip good billiards spots

how do i check my rep

also

try a double dose of 8 degree 48 km overnight walking (on a mountain) with nothing but a bottle of water that keeps freezing, two days of no sleep and what is certain to be a mountain lion stalking you for at least 10 km of the last part of the journey so that when you're so tired that you're about to fall down you have to get back up and swing your knife haphazardly at whatever keeps getting closer in the bushes... & a 10 kilo backpack with no training other than average treadmill exercise

In Canada, you will have better luck getting attention by calling people by the wrong pronoun

in canada some inbred meth guy and his meth family that got spared death by a baby will then try to cover it up by killing you and telling a chinese guy to use your real name

fuck midair was a terrible game

in the real world if theres some better graphics t1 game i'd probably still play the original if its backwards compatible and only be a spectator

Back