Around Blax

Police are currently searching for a suspect described as a youth in a black sweat shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care what color the person is - they need to hang for that type of shit. I would have no problem hanging them from the nearest tree. "OMG, Brasstax! That's racist!!!" No. Again, I don't care what race, religion, background, none of that matters. Hook the fuckers that act like that to a horse and a rope, find the nearest thing to hang them off of and end that life. Have a gun? Even easier. Beating down a little old lady? FFS.

Is it this guy?

YpMDhIQ.jpg

When people are attacked like that...
fucker really should be killed. You do anything that shortens my physical ability and I'll be hunting you or your 'kin' down. I like revenge.
The steady states' idea of justice is not mine.

i'd say cut off his dick and donate it as implant 4 that lady's small penised azn grandson then she can see her grandson live the dream of doing azn space calculus and exterminating yppl (+ making incels like me and anubis cry) by inseminating white women w/ his big nigger dick -- all @ the ~same time~

also force the dickless thug 2 try making his living doing peepee dances @ the male strip club

this post was brought to you by the corporation for public broadcasting, the soros foundation, and ~THE INTERNET~

Last edited:
I'm surprised it wasn't a hate crime for that asian lady to headbutt his fist like this

on black twitter they say she might have mumbled or thought the word nigger

so she had it coming to her

i was going to say look at how swollen her face was

but she might have been korean so i dunno

When the people we entrust to enforce justice stop doing their job, that task returns to the people.

this is very true which is why they have to take the guns

gut the concept of militias or anyone who stands in the way of the kind and flavor of anarcho-tyranny they are trying to enforce

here is our boys in blue protecting the criminal politicians passing illegal laws against law abiding citizens in VA yesterday

The assault weapon and magazine ban passed the committee in Virginia.

Virginia State Police ejecting people under threat of arrest from public property after the Assault Weapon Ban passed commitee. #Virginia #SecondAmendment #2a

Uncle Sam

but I don't need to tell you about any of this.......you can just look out your window

Antifa going batshit wild in the streets of Portland right now today

they mad cops have guns......they mad cops can enforce any law against the lawless

Is that's what is up down there today? I quit going "downtown" about 6 years ago. I despise the "leadership" in Portland.

Portland was awesome back in the 90s. Too bad PDX let monsters move in and destroy it. And I don't mean the druggies. I mean the mayors, council, planners, and gubmint.

They are fucked, though. Irreparable damage imminent. They are destroying much of what made Portland cool. Old buildings, cool neighborhoods with lots of single-family homes, easy on-ramp for small business, pretty chill, safe streets. Yup. They killed it Jim.

Is that's what is up down there today? I quit going "downtown" about 6 years ago. I despise the "leadership" in Portland.

Portland was awesome back in the 90s. Too bad PDX let monsters move in and destroy it. And I don't mean the druggies. I mean the [strike]mayors, council, planners, and gubmint[/strike] Californians.

They are fucked, though. Irreparable damage imminent. They are destroying much of what made Portland cool. Old buildings, cool neighborhoods with lots of single-family homes, easy on-ramp for small business, pretty chill, safe streets. Yup. They killed it Jim.

ftfy

Back