So....i just picked this up....

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
caddy.jpg

2005 Cadillac CTS-V 80k miles on it. Completely stock, clean carfax, im third owner, non-smoker, optioned out.
5.7 LS6, tremec t56 6-spd manual

Last edited:
3rd owner with 80k miles? If you paid more than 10k you're the sucker.

gross, but at least it's a manual.

Not only a manual, a 400hp, 400ft/lb torque LS6 engine/trans from the Z06 corvette (C5)
Brembo 4 piston brakes, beefed up suspension.. Under 5 second 0-60 time, and a high 12 second quarter.

Last edited:
It’s so adorable when poor rednecks brag about things.

But seriously thank you for being so excited about your 15year old hunk of junk that you had to run to tw to “brag” about it

An overpriced plastic car built at the height of shitty GM quality. Congratulations bro, you could’ve got a 50,000 2008 grand marquis for like $4,000 that won’t explode in a ball of fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think for 2k, if it lasts for 2 years what a deal. comfy ride Take it easy and don't race it. Let us know if mechanically it starts to break down, something seems fishy, low mi but old....

At this point in my life I'm not putting big money into any car... been there done that.

It’s so adorable when poor rednecks brag about things.

But seriously thank you for being so excited about your 15year old hunk of junk that you had to run to tw to “brag” about it

Talk to me when you live in a house that doesn't have wheels

Back