[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

my hard drive got stolen with a decade + of tribes demos and i wouldnt put it past inbred richard ashcroft faggots to try and tell people it is them playing in the demos

my hard drive got stolen with a decade + of tribes demos and i wouldnt put it past inbred richard ashcroft faggots to try and tell people it is them playing in the demos

I got 'em, I tell ppl its my nephew k8 with the 'tism playing the only game that makes the rocking/crying stop

jade helm 2.0 boys, who's gonna get stable genius abbott of texas to send the national guard to monitor virginia tomorrow

Great article about the "neo nazis" that were arrested. It's a weird satanist cult that the FBI has rebranded as a white nationalist group. It's filled with lunatics and FBI spooks.:

Daily Stormer

Last edited:
NYT endorses two candidates for the first time ever: Warren and Klobuchar. Their 3rd and 7th place campaigns represent the best the Democrats have to offer. There is no other discernible reason.

NYT endorses two candidates for the first time ever: Warren and Klobuchar. Their 3rd and 7th place campaigns represent the best the Democrats have to offer. There is no other discernible reason.

wow
of all the president races to jump into... this is the sign of desperation and not hiding anymore.

they're desperate, we have the failing new york times on the run now

i would say so, these fags r nailing me w/ "check out our hotness subscription deals OMG SUBSCRIBE NOW JESUS CHRIST WON'T ANYBODY BESIDES YOUR MOM READ OUR FILTHY RAG THAT HAS NO COVERAGE OF SHIT YOU CARE ABOUT LIKE THE COLORADO ROCKIES SUPREMELY DOMINATING OFFSEASON STRATEGIES -- READ US! HEY IF WE CALL YOU A RACIST AND GLEEFULLY DESCRIBE WAYS IN WHICH WE'D LIKE TO TORTURE YOU WHILE TAUNTING YOU FOR YOUR INCEL STATUS WILL YOU PAY ATTENTION? SUBSCRIBE! MONEY NOW! CASH NOW MONEY GIVE DOLLARS!" emails like 10 times a day

So - while these people met and peacefully protested infringement on their constitutional rights - we have this shit going on over the last couple of weeks:

Mass Shootings in 2020 | Gun Violence Archive

2 dead 15 injured - at the 9ine ultra lounge KC
Jahron let loose.
Outcry?

Ummm no.

2 dead 5 injured.
Shooter Kiernan Williams.
Outcry?
Umm no.

etc etc etc

How about we go after criminals and leave the good people alone.
If the local dem govs won't do it, let us make some posses and teach some asshats a lesson.

Some of them are a bit dorky but I like the attitude.
iu

Nice to see a younger couple enjoying their right to bear and showing support.
For each one of these types that showed up there are millions who share the same sentiment quietly.

Check this guy and his .50
iu

This guy looks like a DnD playing dork. Happy as a clam. He isn't shooting anyone. Unless you fuck with him then you might want to think twice.

Stay away from our protection.

AOC "Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wondered why there were "almost no police officers" at a Second Amendment rally in Virginia that saw a heavy police presence."

Right, bitch. We are not the problem.

Last edited:
Back