[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

IAEqQJZ.jpg

InfoWars is saying the FBI are seizing tons of nightvision goggles all over the US, and GPS will go out frequently where the rally will be held.

They are arresting people ahead of the rally who have "neo nazi ties" even though there are almost no neo nazis in existence, and no one will say what they are arrested for.

The jewish media is already painting it as a white supremacist rally.

The Air Force is already circling the capital with surveillance.

AiwgWtG.png

k35c3jth6lb41.jpg

It's going to be bad. No one should go.

Last edited:
InfoWars is saying the FBI are seizing tons of nightvision goggles all over the US, and GPS will go out frequently where the rally will be held.

They are arresting people ahead of the rally who have "neo nazi ties" even though there are almost no neo nazis in existence, and no one will say what they are arrested for.

AiwgWtG.png

k35c3jth6lb41.jpg

Was just reading about that

Also reading FAA is closing air space over the event for others just military drones and surveillance planes

There will be a prereported larger GPS outage all that area of the country

and they already have solicitations for hired IED crisis actors..........on top of several buses of Antifa swearing they will be there

talk about the biggest and most dangerous lunatic freak show on planet

I can't imagine how many lives are going to be ruined......

The pre-emptive pre-arrests of possible antagonists (who broke zero laws) are insane I am seeing. This Republic is falling apart faster than I ever imagined possible in past several years.

Reports indicate that fake rascal scooter charging stations will be positioned to sweep up nazi boomers before they can mobilize

anyone under 50 wearing an NRA shirt and red hat are acting, nobody believes in that shit fam

Was just reading about that

Also reading FAA is closing air space over the event for others just military drones and surveillance planes

There will be a prereported larger GPS outage all that area of the country

and they already have solicitations for hired IED crisis actors..........on top of several buses of Antifa swearing they will be there

talk about the biggest and most dangerous lunatic freak show on planet

I can't imagine how many lives are going to be ruined......

The pre-emptive pre-arrests of possible antagonists (who broke zero laws) are insane I am seeing. This Republic is falling apart faster than I ever imagined possible in past several years.
get help

AiwgWtG.png

I don't know if these are connected but...

GPS Jamming may shut down navigation

EXXJITWZJBBM7AT6WM4GXLVMNI.png

Military operations off the coast of Jacksonville may break GPS reception or cause it to become unreliable through January 24.

FAA flight advisory shows jamming will target airspace 50 feet above the ground, up to 40,000 ft along the SE united States and the northwestern Bahamas.

Navigation guidance, ADS-B, and other GPS services could be affected for up to 400 nautical miles near northern Florida at upper flight levels.

Previous defense systems and preparedness exercises degraded GPS signals in February 2019.

The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) considers the risks to general aviation navigation highly concerning.

AOPA, reports during previous exercises an aircraft lost navigation capability and did not regain it until after landing.

Other reports have highlighted aircraft veering off course and heading toward active military airspace—and the wide range of reports makes it clear that interference affects aircraft differently. In some cases, recovery from signal interference may not occur until well after the aircraft exits the jammed area.

Any pilots who encounter hazardous interruption of GPS navigation or who have flight-control issues should be aware that they can say the phrase “Stop buzzer” to air traffic control, which initiates the process of interrupting the testing to restore navigation signal reception.

Pilots should only use the phrase when communicating with ATC, or over the emergency frequency 121.5 MHz, if a safety-of-flight issue is encountered during a known GPS interference event.

Upcoming test dates are:

Saturday January 18, 12 pm-7 pm

January 23, 7 am-7pm

January 24, 6:30am-7pm

Back