Prince Harry & Meghan leaving and not taking the money either

This is a good outcome. That mixed baby will never be a part of the royal family now.

Meghan is an old divorced she-devil who was introduced to Harry by a jewish match maker. You can't make this stuff up. He could of had any girl he wanted but decided to completely fuck his life up by choosing her.

He's in a bad position now because he could never get divorced. He know she would just make up a bunch of shit about him and his family. I think Harry demonstrates a personality flaw. He probably craves some domineering womanly figure telling him what to do since he lost his mother young.

If Harry's grandmother would have just arranged a marriage, this all could have been averted. He just fucked his whole life in front of everyone in slow motion.

Prince Harry & Meghan leaving and not taking the money either

He should’ve married Donald trumps troglodyte daughter for a real royal union

I think this dude will be ok Hunter Biden can write a letter of recommendation for Burisma

But if royal life is really this difficult then dude really fucked up getting a commoner that can’t handle it. Shoulda got a Jackie instead he got a Samantha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Money is not an issue. It seems the fancy life doesn't matter when there are people controlling you like a robot. Look this way, do these dumb royal rules.

But what they want to do is "causes" that help the planet. I've heard one of them is helping elephants. Go figure on that one.
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Post New Elephant Conservation Photos

In a way, I don't blame them because I have no desire for the fancy stuff. Don't care about a huge mansion, boat, sports car. Traveling, yes, but they've already done that. What they're looking to do is leave behind a memory by getting everyone behind a cause. That's fine but people like Madonna and Bono expect the USA to save Africa. That's kinda hard to do, making an entire continent like the USA. For some reason all these rich people want to save Africa.

Last edited:
Money is not an issue. It seems the fancy life doesn't matter when there are people controlling you like a robot. Look this way, do these dumb royal rules.

But what they want to do is "causes" that help the planet. I've heard one of the causes is helping elephants. Go figure on that one.

In a way, I don't blame them because I have no desire for the fancy stuff. Don't care about a huge mansion, boat, sports car. Traveling, yes, but they've already done that. What they're looking to do is leave behind a memory by getting everyone behind a cause. That's fine but people like Madonna and Bono expect the USA to save Africa. That's kinda hard to do, making an entire continent like the USA.

"lol" Right...
The $14 million waterfront mansion in North Saanich on Vancouver Island in Canada was the perfect stronghold for Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle

Rich people problems. Anybody who gives celebrities/royalty unconditional love is a brain dead fool.

the guys name is worth money

if people fuck with him it looks bad on the entire crown so he will always have security

how are they not taking the money

Megxit: the blaming of Meghan Markle for the Royal Retirement is misogyny at work
Megxit: the blaming of Meghan Markle for the Royal Retirement is misogyny at work | IMAGE.ie

Markle's crimes, according to the royal-loving British public, are plenty – 'she's stuck up'; 'she's tacky'; 'she seeks to destroy the royal family'; 'she spends too much money'; 'she's lazy'. In reality, her crimes amount to just one — being an American woman of colour.

And yet. This morning, we wake up to the couple dominating the front pages yet again. But to whom is the vitriol directed? Meghan Markle, the American-born black woman who dared to marry a prince.

cca2db3c059f7c440419c18daa156d99.jpg

they have black and half black royals - but they were all very conniving when i met them

the whole story is fake imo but @ the same time i wouldnt be surprised if racism against their kid is real

Back