Tom Brady signs $85 million 2 year contract extension with the New England Patriots!!

Dolphins need to tank for 2 more years until he is gone. A lot of talk about the Phins drafting Tua down here. I think that's a mistake, so they'll probably do it.

2Qv2m2I.jpg

Did you bother to do the math in your head before posting that fake article? 42.5 million a year LOL

The truth is even worse than that. My wife sent me the link. I definitely should have known better especially when you consider I read that article when it first came out and was wrong.

Even I know I'm not worth that.

ya but u wuz worth more than that when u took pay cuts 2 secure super teammate doods like randy "the boss" moss and aaron "oj" hernandez and perennially underrated doods like willie "all u haters eat shit and die p.s. i love you mom" mcginest

so it's like when u collect social security back from the baby boomers, u kno

I used to respect you Tom. However you still standing with your sexist and rapist owner Kraft has really put a stick in my cunt.

tbh i don't like ur standup but i still think ur kind of cute (u lost ur fastball back in like y2k tho) and i think it's hot that bob kraft is putting sticks in ur cunt

brb gonna masterb8

Back