Virginia Sucks Change My Mind

qu8hH24.jpg

VA Sheriff Says He Concealed Nation

bad ass

and in true tyrant form and response

'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

between the UN and EU setting the way

now I see why they want and need our guns so bad

MOLON LABE i guess

Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.

After November's Virginia Legislature elections that led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, and a red flag law.

Legal firearm owners in the state, however, joined with their sheriffs to form Second Amendment sanctuary counties, which declare the authorities in these municipalities uphold the Second Amendment in the face of any gun control measure passed by Richmond.

Over 75 counties in Virginia have so far adopted such Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions in the commonwealth, the latest being Spotsylvania County. The board of supervisors voted unanimously to approve a resolution declaring that county police will not enforce state-level gun laws that violate Second Amendment rights.

which law they like of course they get to pick and choose

as is always textbook tyrant

HEY WE AREN'T GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS BUT IF YOU DON'T GIVE THEM TO US THE MILITARY WILL BE DEPLOYED TO TAKE YOUR GUNS.

that's sure to work.

Hot air and nonsense. They're gonna fold like little fucking bitches when nobody complies with their shit laws.

HEY WE AREN'T GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS BUT IF YOU DON'T GIVE THEM TO US THE MILITARY WILL BE DEPLOYED TO TAKE YOUR GUNS.

that's sure to work.

they need to draft NUKE EM ALL ERIC SLAWELL

I mean these are low level threats compared to what BETO and him were doing on the national stage

Hot air and nonsense. They're gonna fold like little fucking bitches when nobody complies with their shit laws.

they sure as hell are not going to physically enforce their own laws

and if they ever tried...............:lol:

that would be even better for all parties involved

:king:

what prevents a person from adding a electric solenoid to the trigger?

the real game for the las vegas shooter would've been to remotely setup the guns and actually be miles away in a cabin watching from a monitor.

get an arduino with a wifi connection to the hotel's internet, run a code for activating a solenoid, could even use a camera on the scope and a 360 controller to point the gun.

you could spend a month on a forum and a few hundred dollars and get the setup for the whole thing.

obviously the best way would be a chemical gas explosion.

i never understood what these people are thinking when they're doing a mass shooting because guns are just so ineffective at mass killing.

How do you clear a malfunction or change a mag from a remote camera?

Back