[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Your completely disingenuous list the side, how about this, if everything with Trump is above board why did he not allow a single person to testify? Why did he not turn over a single document? etc.

Last edited:
C3nRsPrWYAUk-rF.jpg

Adam Schiff had to give up his dream of being a child casting agent for Disney in order to save America. God Bless Adam Schiff.

Adam Schiff Pedophile Hoax: Baseless Claims Circulate About Congressman

Well, snopes said it’s false so I’ll go ahead and assume it’s entirely true

Can’t look anymore Pedo than jean overalls and Nike sneakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao

the silence is deafening

Yeah, that’s pretty much the norm with them. I can’t tell you how many videos or facts or interviews.. everything that I post that contradicts the things they say and they just completely gloss over it and start going on some Q related tangent and quoting each other for 10 pages until it’s forgotten.

You’re completely disingenuous list the side, how about this, if everything with Trump is above board why did he not allow a single person to testify? Why did he not turn over a single document? etc.

What's disingenuous about it? Were those not crimes that Democrats have investigated and called for impeachment over for the last 3 years? Why is not a single one of them among the articles?

Perhaps he did not allow anyone to testify or turn over a single document because it has been a non-stop railroading since day 1, and they present anything they can to fit a blatant one-sided narrative? Fight it through the judicial if you like, that's why the 3rd branch exists. If Trump ignored it after the Judicial ruled on it, then impeach him. Otherwise you're blatantly circumventing the law.

What's disingenuous about it? Were those not crimes that Democrats have investigated and called for impeachment over for the last 3 years? Why is not a single one of them among the articles?

Perhaps he did not allow anyone to testify or turn over a single document because it has been a non-stop railroading since day 1, and they present anything they can to fit a blatant one-sided narrative? Fight it through the judicial if you like, that's why the 3rd branch exists. If Trump ignored it after the Judicial ruled on it, then impeach him. Otherwise you're blatantly circumventing the law.

Again, disingenuously posting. Adam Schiff even mentioned this when announcing the articles of impeachment. Taking it to the courts means months and years of waiting. You know this. Trump knows this. The GOP knows this.

All those things you mentioned are disingenuous because of similar reasons. What’s funny is Trump might not actually be able to outlast the tax thing in this term.. we’ll know soon enough.

I am arguing against a brick wall if you wanted mitt that people like Bill Barr and Steve Mnuchin are preventing the Democrats from fully investigating these crimes. We both know half those things are true but Democrats can’t get access and are powerless to do anything about it. Thank God the Bluewave happened in 2018 or this whole thing wouldn’t even be happening.

Again, disingenuously posting. Adam Schiff even mentioned this when announcing the articles of impeachment. Taking it to the courts means months and years of waiting. You know this. Trump knows this. The GOP knows this.

All those things you mentioned are disingenuous because of similar reasons. What’s funny is Trump might not actually be able to outlast the tax thing in this term.. we’ll know soon enough.

I am arguing against a brick wall if you wanted mitt that people like Bill Barr and Steve Mnuchin are preventing the Democrats from fully investigating these crimes. We both know half those things are true but Democrats can’t get access and are powerless to do anything about it. Thank God the Bluewave happened in 2018 or this whole thing wouldn’t even be happening.

Following the law takes too long...better go around it.

Still waiting to hear why they're disingenuous. It's almost like you don't even know what the word means and you're just defensively regurgitating a word to deflect from that fact. Tell you what, I'll waive the $100 you owe me if you explain in what way I'm being disingenuous. Have the Democrats, or have they not, accused Trump of being guilty of everything I listed and claimed that each was an impeachable offense completely with air-tight evidence and then neglected to impeach him for any of those crimes? Is it possible that he is not guilty of any of those crimes, that there is little to no evidence to support those claims, they were never going to impeach him for any of them, and they're all just talking points fed to gullible confirmation biased idiots like yourself who gobble it up because they simply want it to be true?

this thread needs more Pagy interaction with sharty

:lol:
Haha I’ve had that retarded autistic troll on ignore for a long time.
He’s obviously just trolling saying anything he can think of to get a reaction. I don’t believe for a second he believes any of this shit.

Haha I’ve had that retarded autistic troll on ignore for a long time.
He’s obviously just trolling saying anything he can think of to get a reaction. I don’t believe for a second he believes any of this shit.

well yeah we know that but

youre one of the most scathing personas on here

and it would be great entertainment to have you onboard with it

Have I even responded to Pagy?

Anyway, I’m not sure if you’re aware but responding to Fools list and backing it up with facts isn’t something I just pull out of my ass on the fly. Like how I’ve dunked on every poster that’s put up an argument is because I know the gist and then back it up with fact that I have to find and post. I’m happy to go one by one if it makes it more convenient for you..

The amount of time you spend here is absolutely insane. Just letting you know. You may need help. Or a job. Or purpose in life. Find something.

Have I even responded to Pagy?

Anyway, I’m not sure if you’re aware but responding to Fools list and backing it up with facts isn’t something I just pull out of my ass on the fly. Like how I’ve dunked on every poster that’s put up an argument is because I know the gist and then back it up with fact that I have to find and post. I’m happy to go one by one if it makes it more convenient for you..

:lol: then why do you owe fool $100?

askin for a fren

Back