does greta thunbuger have asspergers?

This is what i imagine every time Vanster posts.
giphy.gif

speaking of that daily dosage of attention you ordered

time-1.jpg

serveimage

serveimage

LOOOK AT ME SENPAI LOOOOOK AT ME

WE STILL MATTER WHY WILL YOU NOT LOOOK AT ME

reminds me of rolling stones putting boston bombers on the cover

so hot and edgy and dreamy weather underground demo says

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

Lol there are gonna be some butthurt people in this thread.

I mean she couldn't be more manufactured by a media determined to make her not completely useless, but she's joining a fine collection of Time choices like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Rudy Giuliani.

Saw a big old Toyota landcruiser the other day with a "Fuck you Greta" sticker on the back.

It's crude and stupidly cruel, but I loled anyway, tried to get a pic but the lights changed and it was gone in a cloud of diesel particulates

I'd bet $100 the dude would also be a Trump supporter
(and I would pay up as well, unlike some)

The good thing about this thread, and Trump's tweet attack on her:

"So ridiculous," Trump said on Twitter. "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

means that Barron Trump is no longer off limits. Thanks, and good to know.

Gonna be strange in like 30 years when nobody remembers her at all or why she's a Time person of the year, when none of her doomsday shit ever happened, and she's just an obscure jeopardy question.

We just elected a reality TV host POTUS so were she a US citizen, she’d probably become President.

this dweeb spends all day calling everyone else a traitor to USA

then says that this girl who is neither a citizen nor born here (both requirements civics major) should become our President

like I said it's inverted world.......full autism steam ahead

The good thing about this thread, and Trump's tweet attack on her:

"So ridiculous," Trump said on Twitter. "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

means that Barron Trump is no longer off limits. Thanks, and good to know.

I think there is a big difference there.

1. He isn't really attacking her, just pointing out what is pretty obvious, that she does appear to have anger issues.
2. She put herself up on the world stage and made a strong (and hypocritical) statement. Barron did not, he just happened to be born to the Trump.
3. Greta is 16, and while not quite there, is essentially an adult, Barron is 13 and still very much a kid.
4. Greta really is a bit of a cunt.

True, as if on queue. This person says the same thing as ArakAtak. Another channel to subscribe too. Trump follows OAN since Drudge moved to the left.

Last edited:
Back