Boomer comedy Big Bang Theory vs. How I Met Your Mother

big bang theory never the same for me since someone posted this on here

:lol:

I mean I put that :lol: there because you boomers have to be reminded to laugh

PLEASE CLAP

PLEASE APPLAUD

JED BUSH NEEDS YOU

I mean Big Bang theory got worse by the day......every episode every season 10x worse than the ones before it.

Also noticed 10x more jew involvement with each new episode

not just behind the scenes but on screen

not like Cuck Lorre needed that to make it god awful

He did the same thing to Two and a Half Men

who lets just admit Charlie Sheen was clearly correct about

despite being a druggy with tiger HIV blood.

Last edited:
im getting boomervitis just looking at this thread

especially that boomer videos tele posted

Two and a half men was semi entertaining at least because of how nutz charlie sheen is

It has to be one boomer tier high than these but yeah once kutcher joined it went to shit tier

they don't even play the post charlie reruns on free tv anymore

absolutely unwatchable.....they know it too

i mean i think all tv pretty much died that day

all trash ever since

I don't even know where I would go if I wanted to watch reruns no one I know has cable or antennas

I don't even know where I would go if I wanted to watch reruns no one I know has cable or antennas

i do still laugh at king of queens

yeah now that is something i should have shame over but i don't

might as well say paul blart was funny (but it isn't)

how i met ur mother is about how a douche plays like the victim throughout the show then treats the mother of his kids like shit.

how i met ur mother is about how a douche plays like the victim throughout the show then treats the mother of his kids like shit.

this makes sense since every character on the show other than the asshole antagonist dougey houser has no personality or interesting redeeming features

Gonna be honest, as a representative of TWs Boomer fellowship, I have failed you all. I haven’t watched those shows and have no idea what I’m missing.

big bang theory is a show you watch and pretend to get the jokes to feel smart. How i met ur mother is a show you watch to see gay doogy howser be a pick up artist and carry the rest of those bad actors. its about dating and the main character is cringy af

Gonna be honest, as a representative of TWs Boomer fellowship, I have failed you all. I haven’t watched those shows and have no idea what I’m missing.

you are missing cold dog shit sandwich leftovers that weren't really that good or worth your time the first go around.......yet alone on 10th season iterations

I tell older people who say they never saw Game of Thrones the same thing to be honest. Don't do it if you haven't already.

Breaking Bad was last good show or series I will put my name behind.

I haven’t watched game of thrones or breaking bad. I was gonna watch breaking bad but wanted to watch the seasons I missed first, but they were charging for them so I decided fuck that. Game of thrones never interested me.

Back