ITT: Talking shit about AMD

unknown.png

How-To force Matlab to use a fast codepath on AMD Ryzen/TR CPUs - up to 250% performance gains : matlab

why do these benchmarks keep comparing AMDs that aren't even out yet, against intels that should cost half as much?

this has been AMDs shtick for 2 decades
"here's our new intel killer"
"we'll believe it when we see it"
"no look, here are the benchmarks. it's 30% faster than intel and it costs less."
"oh wow, finally, AMD is back!"
*product releases*
*30% slower than comparable intel chip in vast majority of benchmarks; only useful in extremely niche circumstances*
"well at least it's cheaper"
*rinse, repeat*

they may very well have something cooking now (as long as ur software isn't licensed by the core). the other day i learned the guy in charge of design before the zen release now works for intel. maybe they'll have something out for my next-next upgrade

the design before zen was the fucking FX series
thats why he was shitcanned and retired from making chips for a while

More like Zen annihilated everything Intel had to offer, so they hired the guy who made it to help them recover.

Intel will have something to beat AMD in 2023. Until then, it's just skylake rebrands on 14nm++++++ and broken 10nm mobile chips that thermal throttle immediately.

It's because there's been nothing worth pulling the trigger on, mr. budget GPU.

I'm going to build a new PC this spring any way though.

Last edited:
Tears from Intel fan boys who are so poorly informed and go to shit sites that might rub there ego on Intel overpriced trash..lol

Whats funny is Intel's top gun get high frames on 1080p....switch to 1440p and that top gun only runs 1fps better and for the price for performance AMD is a better choice right now

Only scrubs run Intel @1080p so stroke the over price Ego. I was a Intel owner but when you see how far AMD has come it was a easy choice...i can build Any system using any High end parts but why...when i can build a great system for way less than tossing money at Intel's way over prices chips when its on every site.

Sorry butt hurt Intel girls and trolls on TW, get with the time and better inform yourself's. Even the top reviewers know that in 2019 and beyond Price for Performance is the way to go and AMD is King :king:

on the plus note, those expensive intel sea pee yous will not be so expensive next year. if someone is buying after march or april they can rob some retailers like a nigger

Back